Low carb raspberry cheesecake bars

Oh. My. God !!!!
I am so having these this weekend!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stef - this recipe isn't suitable for induction I'm afraid it's for people quite a bit further into owl. You could skip the crust and the raspberries though and make induction friendly cheesecake.

Oh damnit lol I'll look forward to that then :D
What's the induction friendly one? Xxx

The recipe for just the cheesecake, leaving out the raspberries, would be induction friendly. Preferable to use liquid sweetener or ground up tablet sweetner to granulated though. I'll bump my recipes up - I think I have an induction friendly cheesecake cupcake recipe there.

Amazing thanks hun, are oopsies and them Swiss rollss induction friendly? Xxx

Lovely can't wait!! X

Made these and just wanted to say how much I liked this recipe, I'd have liked twice the filling though. The coconut flavour of the base tastes great with the raspberries! :)

Batty x

I made these a few days ago - used a half an half raspberries/blueberries and halfed all that sweetener --ahhhhh I can't eat them!!!! There soooooo sickly sweet, I'm gutted :0( I can't believe I didn't use a 1/4 of the sweetener and that totally overpowers the taste, well it's all you can taste, so ill have another bash with a hint of sweetener and let the natural flavours come out, since everything in the recipe is good wholesome ingredients its a shame the artificial sweetener has overpowered it. They do look fab tho.

Back