Low-Carb Recipe book(for the future!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Morning everyone

Just wanted to let you know that I ordered a book off Amazon called "The Big book of low-carb recipes" - 365 fast and fabulous dishes for sensible low-carb eating by Nicola Graimes.

It arrived yesterday and looks really good. Obviously I can't make any of the recipes yet but I thought it would be good to get prepared for when I get back to "normal" eating!

For those of you who are veggies there is a really nice vegetarian section with lots of recipes such as "mediterranean stuffed aubergine", pepper and halloumi kebabs, herb ricotta flan, thai green vegetable curry and so on.

I've also ordered some "over-eating/food addiction" books so will let you know how they are when they arrive.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.