Low carb stuff....

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Hi,
can anyone tell me if the 'zero' carb sweets etc are allowable. i like to have a bag in the car 'just in case' - to stop me going to the shop on the way home !!

I have found them here:
ZERO Carb Foods | Low Carb Megastore

Thank you.

i don't see why not celebrity slim say the snacks must have less that 10g per 100g so these should be fine. Thanks for the link - might be getting some of those

I have bookmarked that site, thanks for putting the link!!

i've debated ordering off there in the past. what are the sweets like?

I have a friend doing atkins - and she uses this site for the sweets / biscuits and really likes them. Just watch the carb count (obviously)

Oooh thanks for the link, i've just ordered a few bits, i'll let you know what they taste like, i was never into chocolate its sweets i miss!

Hi Nerac
Just saying hello!!

just received my order from here i got lots of the boiled sweets, I've just had some of the pear drops and rhubarb and custard ones, and i have to stay they taste no different to the ones packed full of sugar! the box is now going in the cupboard for treats! and so my daughter doesn't spy them :)

Update on the sweets, waste of money for me I'm afraid, they do not agree with me at all! (if you know what I mean) shame really coz they tasted good!

Hey Hollie, you can only have 1 or 2 of the sweets at a time due the the type of sweetener they have in them works as a laxative! I had 3 sherbert lemons the other day and lets just say I was no longer constipated lol

Back