• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low fat and tasty Chicken Korma - does it exist?

I know that technically we can eat anything but there are some foods that are just tooooo high in points to really consider... I really miss proper Pizza shop Pizzas AND Kormas.

Ive compromised with the pizzas and found something which is a bit of a poor subsitute but kills the pizza craving.

Has anyone found a really nice Chicken Korma?? Asda used to do one which was low fat and tasted very like their curry pot one but I havent been able to get it for ages and their frozen one is rubbish....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Soraya

Silver Member
It may not be quite what you're after but I could send you a low fat receipe of my Mum's. We're from North India a few generations back though. But she coverted her cooking to low fat years ago. She's a size 10/12 so it's working for her. Once you've made a batch, it all freezes well into individual portions.
I think the cals are pretty good too - I can work it out for you if you can't find a ready meal version.

Tesco does a nice Healthy Living korma sauce. I think it works out at about 3 points for 1/2 the jar (I might be wrong, I haven't bought it for ages), so once you've added the rice and chicken you're talking about 10.5 points for the meal (that's with one chicken breast and a pouch of express rice - I am lazy, hence the rice, lol) but it is really yummy.