Low fat cheese!!

Kes

Gold Member
I have just been doing my shop online through tesco....
and found this..
You are not logged into Tesco.com#

if that is correct.... its in the 5% rule!!!

i will let you all know if its a mistake or not when i get it... but for all those missing the cheese on thier pasta etc....

doesnt take u anywhere hun!

xxx

same thing is happening to me, click the link, page starts to load, then it disappears....

seee im not mad lol

jeeez im getting it from all angles tonite! first abby, then kims dad and now you! :p

xxx

What cheese is it? The tescos low fat stuff or the lowlow cheese (I don't think the lowlow stuff meets the 5% rule but it tastes a bit nicer IMO)

mmm im intrested to know too! ive actually been eating edam cheese all week and ive had no nasty side effects!

I had some cheddar stuff the other week (just a little bit in my sandwich), and i had side effects :p. Maybe there's just less in the baby bel

sorry guys. didnt realise you needed to be in logged in to be able to see it...
ehhhh rubbish arent i...
this is what i was talking about anyway....

its tesco light choices low fat mature chedder cheese.....
its coming on wednesday so if its any good ill tell ya

Energy215kJ (55kcal)715kJ (170kcal)Protein10.8g36.1gCarbohydratetrace0.1gsugarstrace0.1gFat0.8g2.7gsaturates0.5g1.7gmono unsaturates0.2g0.8gpolyunsaturatestrace0.1gFibre0g0gSodium*0.2g0.8g*Salt Equivalent0.6g2g

oh that table didnt work!!
ehhhhhhhhhh
per serve per 100g
Energy 215kJ (55kcal) 715kJ (170kcal)
Protein 10.8g 36.1g
Carbohydrate trace 0.1g
sugars trace 0.1g
Fat 0.8g 2.7g
saturates 0.5g 1.7g
monounsaturates 0.2g 0.8g
polyunsaturates trace 0.1g
Fibre 0g 0g
Sodium* 0.2g 0.8g
*Salt Equivalent 0.6g 2g

hope thats easier to understand...

I've had the tesco low fat cheese slices before and I thought it was a bit bitter. Let me know if the block stuff is better :)

Hey Kes, Ive had this stuff and sorry to say it was rank, just dont try making cheese on toast with it :)

lol at crg! haha

hope its not too bad lol!

the rc one is alright melts the same tastes ok ish!

xx

lucky i dont like cheese on toast!!! I just like it for my pasta so i hope its ok with that!

Back