Low Fat Super-Noodles

Cailin Maith

Never had them before but one of the girls in the office also on SW suggested them.

Just had them for lunch... I'm almost ashamed to admit, I loved them!!

They are a free food too!! :D

Im eating the low fat chicken and herb ones as I type, they are lush. Cut some ham up into them too just to bulk it out a bit, delish!

Totally agree with u. I love them too. Awesome snack food. It's a shame they don't do the low fat super noodle snack pops anymore. Equally ace!

They're ok but I find them nicer with a chicken stock cube crumbled into them

I love them! I normally steer clear of anything processed but not these! My fave are the thai sweet chilli ones. Yum.

I love them! I normally steer clear of anything processed but not these! My fave are the thai sweet chilli ones. Yum.
Just what I had for lunch- extra soy and chopped mange tout and baby sweetcorn added- yummy yummy

It makes me feel a bit better about the 'processed' thing if I add something green!!!! lol

They are brilliant and quick for a quick snack, I sent my OH with a pack to work everyday and love that they take only a few minutes and me and baby can eat them together lol

I love and was addicted to the full fat batchelor's super-noodles and am finding it a little hard to adjust to the low fat ones, i find them a bit sweet so have been putting in some soy sauce when i make them, which helps a little but i think it will be a while till i stop missing my usual noodles.

Oh i love these, i have them when i'm having a 'i cant be bothered to cook' day.
They are also fab in a veg packed stir fry!

ummm stir fry :p x

I got some of the super low fat chilli chicken ones last night, not tried it yet. Has anyone else tried these ones before? They are the ones in a light blue packet.

They are nice hun, gota bit of a kick to them :) but i do prefer the chicken ones :) x

Back