LOW FAT SUPERNOODLES

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 28 October 2010 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I love these an i have just tried adding instead of water chicken stock made from chicken bovril concentrate and wow its lovely gives a new taste on them,i dont know if nebody has posted this b4 sorry if so but i thought it had to be shared as i loved it so much. i also had these with s/w chips for my lunch and all FREE :D ENJOY cos i did x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GayleH

GayleH Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's exactly how i do mine too, i find the sachet that comes with them isn't tasty enough. Shame i can't have bread (IBS) as i bet they're really nice as a sandwich too, lol

4. pee

pee Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I now buy the packs from Home and Bargain (they have 5 lots of noodle in them for 59p) and I put them in a pan with chicken oxo and then sometimes in extras like onions, carrots or fresh chicken!

5. kazlet

kazlet Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(18.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are the low fat supernoodles free?

6. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah they are free the low fat 1's they well tasty well with the bovril put in it i cook my rice to in a veg stock cube really does taste betta x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.