Low loss but I expected it

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Well I weighed in Saturday morning when I switched to CD, and weighed in today and have lost a grand total of 1.4lbs loss. But I expected it as I started antibiotics on Monday and also 810 this week, so I guess I should be pleased? hopefully when the antibiotics are done weight loss will speed up a twidge :eek:

Good for you for keeping up the good work......you can get through this...as you said once antibiotics done with you will be back on the fast track....:)

I know how you feel hun! I only lost 1lb yesterday but like everyone said to me..its still 1 whole lb of fat thats gone forever! And you've got rid of 1.4!! It's great! And even more so as you are soooo close to your target now :) well done chick!xx

thanks guys :) Im classing tomorrow as the full week, so hopefully get another .6 off hehe who knows! Ive not let it bother me too much but sometimes ya just wonder why hehe xx

Hope you feeling better soon hun! Well done on the loss! Every pound gone is worth celebrating! Keep at it!

thanks :) maybe ill be pleasantly surprized espesh when this course is finished x

You will probably get a large weight loss next week, good luck!

It's still a loss. Bet you have a better one next week.

Stick at it.

Good luck.

Back