Low point foods

If you like fluff you'll like pink n whites. Iceland sell them and they're 1pp each or 3pp for 2. It's marshmallow sandwiched between 2 pieces of wafer.

Ahh the crackerbread saga! Serena reckons you can have 5 for 2pp whereas my calculator says 4 for 2pp, and yet when I weigh them on my WW scales it says 0pp for 4! So who knows! I have 4 with one extra light laughing cow triangle spread across all 4 for lunch with one slice of bread with marmalade on, some wafer thin ham, 1 light babybel and some french fries, squares or quavers.

If you like fluff you'll like pink n whites. Iceland sell them and they're 1pp each or 3pp for 2. It's marshmallow sandwiched between 2 pieces of wafer.

Ahh the crackerbread saga! Serena reckons you can have 5 for 2pp whereas my calculator says 4 for 2pp, and yet when I weigh them on my WW scales it says 0pp for 4! So who knows! I have 4 with one extra light laughing cow triangle spread across all 4 for lunch with one slice of bread with marmalade on, some wafer thin ham, 1 light babybel and some french fries, squares or quavers.

It's definitely 5 for 2pp if u get the Yellow Box Ones! And that's that!

Fluff is Veggie Friendly, Pink Wafers are not :-( x

are marshmallows (the sweets in bags) low PP then too?

Back