Low point foods

What's your fav low point foods? X

16g Fluff, WW Greek Yogurts, Babybel Lights for 1pp Each.
Tangy Toms, Rice Krispies Cereal Bars, Coco Pops Cereal Bars, Time Outs, French Fries, Milkybars for 2pp Each.
Rice Krispies Squares Bars, Freddos, 2 Finger Kit Kats for 3pp Each.

Hope this helps. X

That does help thanks getting stuck at wot to have for lunch and diner eating the same food all the time x

Try to vary what u eat as much as u can cos its better for your body.x

16g Fluff, WW Greek Yogurts, Babybel Lights for 1pp Each.
Tangy Toms, Rice Krispies Cereal Bars, Coco Pops Cereal Bars, Time Outs, French Fries, Milkybars for 2pp Each.
Rice Krispies Squares Bars, Freddos, 2 Finger Kit Kats for 3pp Each.

Hope this helps. X

Can I ask?! When you say French fries, do you mean the walkers French fry crisps? I love them!

I tend to stuck to the same breakie and lunch but have a diff dins every day. I might start looking into changing it up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can I ask?! When you say French fries, do you mean the walkers French fry crisps? I love them!

I do indeed :) Ready Salted, Cheese & Onion, Salt & Vinegar, Worcester Sauce, All 2pp a pack :) x

Hey girls just butting in here! I love aero biscuit bars I make them 3 they are so chocolatey lol yum! Also Jaffa cakes are 1each and supermarket value caramel wafer bars are 2!

I also buy value pitta pockets which are smaller and 3pp each! Turkey steaks are two for 4pp just weigh to make sure! Oh for breakfast this week I've had bacon medallions two for 1pp a fried (fry lite) egg and two nimble! I worked that at 6 and is really not like a diet breakfast! Lol

What's fluff? Sounds interesting! Cx

Hey Hun I love bacon medallions two for 1! Jaffa cakes 1 each, two turkey steaks for 4 that's Tesco you just need to weigh them to make sure! I buy value pittas as they are slightly smaller and 3pp! I'm cheat queen for stretching out the points!!

Oh what's fluff? Sounds interesting cx

Fluff is gooey marshmallow, the one which is in Tunnocks Tea Cakes? It's amazing for 1pp! I always avoid Jaffa Cakes as I can't just have one and I know the pp changes as you have multiples, so annoying! X

Oh no!! How many points for two or three?? Lol I have been doing them wrong! Fluff sounds lovely! Where do you get it at? Cx

Oh no!! How many points for two or three?? Lol I have been doing them wrong! Fluff sounds lovely! Where do you get it at? Cx

It's in the Jam Section in the Supermarket. Original or Strawberry Flavour. X

If they are the 'real' Jaffa cakes..

1-1pp
2-3pp
3-4pp
4-5pp
5-6pp

Sorry to have been the burden of bad news! X

It's mad how the points change if you have more than one ya really ave ta know what your doing! I'd never check if having multiples of something :/ must check in future

It's mad how the points change if you have more than one ya really ave ta know what your doing! I'd never check if having multiples of something :/ must check in future

I think it's my OCD coming out, I tend to write the multiples on the packet so I remember! X

Aw I know I'm usually so careful too! :(

What do you have fluff with? Cx

I normally just eat it on its own with a spoon! I never eat more than 16g for 1pp tho. Once I did have it with some Rich Tea Fingers for dunking, that was yummy too! X

My sisters think I am addicted to ww OCD central here too but then I realise I've done something wrong I get so cross! Lol my brother in law has banned pp talk altogether!

I think I have told everyone I know about fluff hoping someone will find me some! What supermarket do you buy it from?

Cx

My sisters think I am addicted to ww OCD central here too but then I realise I've done something wrong I get so cross! Lol my brother in law has banned pp talk altogether!

I think I have told everyone I know about fluff hoping someone will find me some! What supermarket do you buy it from?

Cx

They do it in all the Supermarkets, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrissons...not all do both flavours though. It's so scrummy! X

Omg guess what I finally found! Yes it is the fluff! And omg it was so very worth the search!!!!!!! Lol have you ever put it on toast? I near burst out laughing reading the label! Raw on a spoon was lovely :) cx

Back