Low points work snacks?

VicLouGray

Hello

I'm back on WW after a big pile on and am coming across new problems with my new job. I work in a call centre so there's not much time to eat properly. Everyone tends to just grab junk from the trolley and eats between calls. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for low points snacks which can be nibbled at? Fruit is more or less out as it's either juicy or crunchy and customers can hear it if you get a call come through while you're finishing something off.

Hmm, non crunchy, non juicy snacks. Some wafer thin ham or chicken in Warburton Sandwich thins, very easy to prepare and eat in between calls (I do it at the office).

I also use variations on this quiche cupcakes. Delicious and only between 1-2pp depending on what you put in them

*Snip*

I also use soups or smoothies in a flask cup when I’m on the phone a lot. You can either prepare those at home or get the packet/tube ones at the shop WW are 2PP and most “reduced fat/salt/sugar” brands from the big supermarkets work out at roughly 2PP as well, you can add a sandwich thin to give you some bulk.

Seeds are also a good work snack, although not really a deskmeal, but less crunchy than crisps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to suggest things like cucumber batons, carrots, peppers, pickled onions etc but they are obviously crunchy lol.
Why not try making some homemade mini quiches, I love the ones lined with ham at the bottom. Sliced cold meat or spicy tikka chicken from the supermarket is quite low in PP and nice too.
Cubes of cheese or Babybel lights, cherry tomatoes, hard boiled eggs.
Flask of homemade soup blitz smooth is also good.

Like you I used to work in a huge office on the phones doing business travel and we used to nibble on snacks between calls too. xxx

Back