low pp meal ideas

RebekahR

Gold Member
What are your super low go to meals??

I'm getting in a tizz! Been having lots of fruit and veg, but sometimes want a meal in the evening

Meal ideas for under 5??

Not exactly under 5, and it might be a bit kiddyish (I like kids food!) but birds eye cod fish fingers are low in points and so are birds eye potato waffles. I had three fish fingers (5pp) with 1 waffle (1pp) and sweetcorn (1pp), carrot (0pp), broccoli (0pp) and green beans (0pp) last night

This sounds good maybe with 0 point veg

Thanks!!

mmm i like the sound of fish fingers and waffles! I have only just started but have been having ready meals (WW and NUME), im worried about cooking from scratch just in case i point it wrong lol x

Not exactly under 5, and it might be a bit kiddyish (I like kids food!) but birds eye cod fish fingers are low in points and so are birds eye potato waffles. I had three fish fingers (5pp) with 1 waffle (1pp) and sweetcorn (1pp), carrot (0pp), broccoli (0pp) and green beans (0pp) last night

I thought 1 Potato Waffle was 3PP... is it not 1PP for the mini waffles?

Ive just had 4 w/w sausages, with two large red peppers red onion white onion garlic mushrooms all roasted and only 4 points :D was yummy made a large plate aswell

Back