Low PP soup?

Sorry to be so thick, but what's bns?? What to make some no point soups for the freezer so I've always got a ready meal in

Ooh ? makes sense now lol never tried bns will have to give it ago. Thank you

I hadnt either till the other day i tried to make like bn chips but they wasnt very nice bt i made the low and its lovely x

My favourite soup

This is a really filling soup.
RED KIDNEY BEAN SOUP

Ingredients
1 Large onion
1 Head celery
1 Red pepper
2 Cloves garlic (optional)
1 Large can tomatoes
1 Can kidney beans
3 tbsp tomato puree
100g red lentils
½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp cumin
2 pints vegetable stock
1 Can sweetcorn

Chop all fresh veg. Just cover with water, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients except sweetcorn. Bring to boil and cook uncovered for 30 minutes. Stir in sweetcorn to heat through. Season with freshly ground pepper to serve.

I make double quantity and freeze it in individual containers. Great for a quick lunch.

I count 1 propoint for the sweetcorn or could leave it out.
    • Share this post on
    • digg.gif
      Digg
    • delicious.gif
      Del.icio.us
    • technorati.gif
      Technorati
    • twitter.png
      Twitter
    • google.gif
      Google Bookmark It!

Mmmm sounds tasty, going to try it this week ?

Thanks!

I make my own take on french onion soup using 1lb sliced onions, couple squirts fry-lite, beef stock made from cube and chopped parsley to garnish.fry the onions until starting to brown add stock and simmer 30-40mins season and sprinkle with parsley and enjoy.I point this as zero points x

Hi I have just made a pot of the Onion Soup, looking forward to trying it when it's cooked..I needed something different to the Zero point vegetable soup Thank You :)

Asda do a bag of pre cut veg for soup, the potato and leek one is really nice. Just add stock. I can't remember the pro point value, but it wasn't high when i worked it out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

An easy way to peel bns is to cut the ends off, cut in half scoop out the seeds and the stringy bits and put in the oven for a while. Take out of the oven, allow to cool and peel that way, so much easier!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back