Low propoint quick and easy lunches

Hi!

I find lunches the hardest to figure out, especially on 26pp as some main meals can be high, but someone suggested to me a small salad with mushrooms on top would be a good lunch. Its all free & filling. Not tried it as yet myself though :D

Personally I'm in love with McCain Jacket Smiles at the moment, 3pp and only take 2 Min 40 Sec in the Microwave! Win Win! X

Serena do you know how many PP there are in brannigans frozen jacket potatoes please?

Banisters (200g) are 8pp
McCain (100g) are 5pp
Jacket Smiles are 3pp

Couldn't find Brannigans :-( Sorry.x

Banisters (200g) are 8pp McCain (100g) are 5pp Jacket Smiles are 3pp Couldn't find Brannigans :-( Sorry.x
thanks for that, I got them in Iceland maybe they are called banisters, so wow at 8pp won't be eating them again, where did you get the jacket smiles from? Saying that bet we don't have any of huge same supermarkets Asa you do, we don't have asda morrisons aldi lidi tesco's would be quicker to say what we do have, co-op waitrose and local supermarket checkers and M&S oh and Iceland love living on an small island :0(

thanks for that, I got them in Iceland maybe they are called banisters, so wow at 8pp won't be eating them again, where did you get the jacket smiles from? Saying that bet we don't have any of huge same supermarkets Asa you do, we don't have asda morrisons aldi lidi tesco's would be quicker to say what we do have, co-op waitrose and local supermarket checkers and M&S oh and Iceland love living on an small island :0(

Just checked Iceland App, did they come in a Bag of 4 from Iceland for £2? If so they are 5pp Each :) x

Just checked Iceland App, did they come in a Bag of 4 from Iceland for £2? If so they are 5pp Each :) x
Yes they did your a star for checking for me, so wish I could use the app to check stuff, do you think buying the calculator would be helpful? ?

Yes they did your a star for checking for me, so wish I could use the app to check stuff, do you think buying the calculator would be helpful? ?

Do u not have a Smartphone and could download a free app? X

Any ideas guys for low pro point lunches? Xx
This week I have had 1pp homemade soup carrot and coriander, I am staying away from bread so had some of the WW crackers 2 pp for 4 then if I wanted something after it I had a low sugar jelly. I have also take salad in a box with tuna or some chicken my lunches have to be portable although I do have access to a microwave at work. I have been known to have porridge for lunch that usually gets me funny looks.

This week I have had 1pp homemade soup carrot and coriander, I am staying away from bread so had some of the WW crackers 2 pp for 4 then if I wanted something after it I had a low sugar jelly. I have also take salad in a box with tuna or some chicken my lunches have to be portable although I do have access to a microwave at work. I have been known to have porridge for lunch that usually gets me funny looks.

Well Done Janet :) I bought some Oats So Simple Sachets in Morrisons, they are on offer for £1 for 10 Sachets, I chose Sweet Cinnamon Flavour :) x

Well Done Janet :) I bought some Oats So Simple Sachets in Morrisons, they are on offer for £1 for 10 Sachets, I chose Sweet Cinnamon Flavour :) x
food is incredibly expensive in Jersey, we have to pay a tax called GST on top of what the item cost @ 5% then we pay in some stores a delivery charge per item of 5% so bargains are hard to find once all he taxes are added a loaf of bread here costs £1.80. I wish had morrisons or Asda :0(

food is incredibly expensive in Jersey, we have to pay a tax called GST on top of what the item cost @ 5% then we pay in some stores a delivery charge per item of 5% so bargains are hard to find once all he taxes are added a loaf of bread here costs £1.80. I wish had morrisons or Asda :0(

OMG I never knew that! Do u have any Big Supermarkets or is it all little stores? X

OMG I never knew that! Do u have any Big Supermarkets or is it all little stores? X
We have a few big stores M & S Waitrose co-op and Iceland have opened up this year although all our stores are franchise stores owned by a local company so we never get the true deals as they mark up, an example of this is the George at Asda clothing shop opened here last year ( it's pants compare to the uk ) also a franchise they remove the price tags and mark up each item. Rubbish :0(

We have a few big stores M & S Waitrose co-op and Iceland have opened up this year although all our stores are franchise stores owned by a local company so we never get the true deals as they mark up, an example of this is the George at Asda clothing shop opened here last year ( it's pants compare to the uk ) also a franchise they remove the price tags and mark up each item. Rubbish :0(

That's terrible isn't it! They should be allowed to get away with that! X

Back