1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Syn/Calorie drinks!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by MagicBeans23, 12 April 2014 Social URL.

1. MagicBeans23

MagicBeans23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Original/Green
    O, I'm jetting off to sunny Mexico on Tuesday and have successfully lost 22lbs for the occasion. I don't plan to stick to SW whilst I'm away (all inclusive) but will try to choose healthy options where I can and avoid snacking. My downfall is most likely to be alcohol. What are the best drinks to have? I know syn values for wine etc is about 6 per glass. What about spirits and mixers?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You might find what you're looking for in the 'Alcoholic Drinks' sticky at the top of this forum.

4. MagicBeans23

MagicBeans23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.84%)
    Diet:
    Thanks. I assumed there was already a thread, but it won't show up on my app :(

5. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear, I think I recall others saying they can't see everything when on their phones etc.

Well, as it's Mexico, 2 local drinks listed in the takeaway section of the 'bible' are Margarita @ 6.5 syns & Tequila @ 9 syns. Spirits (35m) range from 3.5 for Bacardi, 4 for Brandy, Gin, Malibu, Rum, Vodka & Whisky- it also lists Tequila as 4 syns so the disparity is prob down to measures. Jack Daniels is 4.5, Grenadine is 5 & Jack Daniels is 5.5.

Hope this helps & best wishes for a brill holiday.

6. MagicBeans23

MagicBeans23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.84%)
    Diet:
    Thanks for your help!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.