1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Syn/Calorie drinks!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by MagicBeans23, 12 April 2014 Social URL.

1. MagicBeans23

MagicBeans23 Full Member

O, I'm jetting off to sunny Mexico on Tuesday and have successfully lost 22lbs for the occasion. I don't plan to stick to SW whilst I'm away (all inclusive) but will try to choose healthy options where I can and avoid snacking. My downfall is most likely to be alcohol. What are the best drinks to have? I know syn values for wine etc is about 6 per glass. What about spirits and mixers?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

You might find what you're looking for in the 'Alcoholic Drinks' sticky at the top of this forum.

4. MagicBeans23

MagicBeans23 Full Member

Thanks. I assumed there was already a thread, but it won't show up on my app :(

5. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Oh dear, I think I recall others saying they can't see everything when on their phones etc.

Well, as it's Mexico, 2 local drinks listed in the takeaway section of the 'bible' are Margarita @ 6.5 syns & Tequila @ 9 syns. Spirits (35m) range from 3.5 for Bacardi, 4 for Brandy, Gin, Malibu, Rum, Vodka & Whisky- it also lists Tequila as 4 syns so the disparity is prob down to measures. Jack Daniels is 4.5, Grenadine is 5 & Jack Daniels is 5.5.

Hope this helps & best wishes for a brill holiday.

6. MagicBeans23

MagicBeans23 Full Member

Thanks for your help!