Low Syn Chocolate And Sweets Any Ideas?

Hi

Weekends are the worst for craving chocolate or something sweet that isn't fruit. Has anyone any idea what low syn choc or sweets I can have?:confused:

Another quick question too if you don't mind I remember reading somewhere about crisps or something made from lasagne strips, what do you put on them to make them tasty?

Really appreciate any suggestions, cheers x

If I get really bad chocolate cravings I go for dark chocolate as it's higher in cocoa solids so you need less. I will go find some Syn values for you BRB...

I just looked up the chocolate I have in my cupboards. I have a bag of Cadbury treat size bars and they are 4 Syns each. The Green & Blacks bars are 4 Syns for the 15g miniature or for the 28g bar 7.5 Syns

Morning
Weekends used to be my 'naughty' time:eek: but I do seem to have got my head round it now.
For something sweet I would have a chocolate options drink or may be a cappucino.:)
The lasagne crisps are nice (well I think so). Spray a baking tray with frylight, put oven on about 200 degrees and pop a few lasagne sheets on tray and bake for about 8 mins - hit and miss to start with - when golden brown sprinkle with salt:eek:, garlic salt or spices - Enjoy.:)
I also do something similar with a tin of chick peas, drain and rinse bake until hard - a substitute for peanuts.:p
Have a nice weekend.
Irene

I got the point where I was quite fed up with i too - but honestly once the weight starts coming off thats a great incentive to keep going! I crave chocolate all the time - not just weekends! Like Irene said a hot choc is great (I make mine with a bit of milk too for the extra creaminess!) As mentioned in another thread earlier this week curly wurlys are only six syns and if you freeze them they take a while to eat! Good luck

xxxx

Morning
Weekends used to be my 'naughty' time:eek: but I do seem to have got my head round it now.
For something sweet I would have a chocolate options drink or may be a cappucino.:)
The lasagne crisps are nice (well I think so). Spray a baking tray with frylight, put oven on about 200 degrees and pop a few lasagne sheets on tray and bake for about 8 mins - hit and miss to start with - when golden brown sprinkle with salt:eek:, garlic salt or spices - Enjoy.:)
I also do something similar with a tin of chick peas, drain and rinse bake until hard - a substitute for peanuts.:p
Have a nice weekend.
Irene

So you don't have to cook the sheets first, i.e. in water? Don't they go to hard to eat??

I've heard of the chickpeas thing before, might try that this week sometime :D

Back