low syn chocolate truffles

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by elissa_and_neil, 29 December 2010 Social URL.

1. elissa_and_neil

elissa_and_neil Full Member

Hi all,

These are approx half a syn per truffle. I can't find syn values for jam and cocoa in grams, only in teaspoons which makes it harder to calculate, but a reasonable estimate is about 10-11 syns for the whole recipe and it makes 20 truffles. (Lower syns if using Hex B for the ryvita/bran). Please correct me if I'm wrong!

25g scan bran
    25g original ryvita crackerbread
    20g cocoa powder
    Splenda to taste
    30 streamline jam
    10g of dark choc highlights to dust

Method:
    1. Break the ryvita and scan bran into a mixer and crush (or whack in a bag with a rolling pin).
    2. Mix in the jam, splenda, cocoa, and a splash of hot water to bind it. (Easier in a food mixer)
    3. Taste to check sweetness, then roll into little balls and coat in the dark choc highlights.

You can make it with all scan bran and leave the ryvita out but it can be too much fiber for my tummy to take! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    That looks like a good recipe, I will have to try these

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.