Low syn chocolate truffles

Annie68

Silver Member
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago about our new but fantastic consultant! Well today, we love her even more. She brought in some low syn chocolate truffles. She called them low syn ferrero rocher, but either way.. they were chocolatey and VERY nice. and you can have 4 of them for 1 and a half syns. They were a little bit smaller than a true ferrero rocher, but not by much.

She said she used 5 scan bran bashed into breadcrumb size or a bit bigger pieces. Added two big tablespoons of nutella chocolate and hazelnut spread and mixed them up. Then divide the mixture up into ferrero rocher (ish) sizes and roll them into a ball. Pop in the fridge and job done.

We did work out that if you really wanted to, you could count the 5 scan bran as 1 HEB and syn the nutella at 4 syns for 1 level tablespoon. so I would guess that 2 biggish tablespoons would count as 10 syns. That is for the whole batch of chocolate truffles though. I have to say that they were VERY nice. and much better than eating 1 quality street sweet for 2 and a half syns each.

Last edited:
yeah tried these before they r nice

Hunca... they say in health food shops or your SW Club I believe... but never tried any as can't go to either over here :8855:

I've heard of these but haven't tried them....I would worry I would eat WAY too much nutella whist 'lick-cleaning' the spoon....!

I've heard of these but haven't tried them....I would worry I would eat WAY too much nutella whist 'lick-cleaning' the spoon....!

I'm exactly the same, I've seen this recipe with Ryvita aswell & I think they sound really lovely.

Problem is i JUST COULDN'T TRUST MYSELF TO HAVE THE NUTELLA IN THE HOUSE!!!

Lisa x

I'm helpless around a jar of Nutella. I cannot resist a spoonful every time I walk past the jar... I can't be trusted!!!

Back