low syn crisps

lauryloo

i love a packet of crisps every now and again - does anyone know of any off the top of their head that have quite a low syn value?

Going shopping tonight after WI and want to get some thing nice as a snack as my syns will be quite low today based on my planned menu :)

I love Quavers - 17g bag is 4.5syns, 20g bag is 5.5syns. French fries are low syns too - 19g bag is 4syns, 22g bag is 4.5syns, xx

how low do you want?

Ryvita limbos are 3 syns per bag.

Here is a general selection of my preference

[FONT=&quot]Walkers Baked Crisps 70% less fat all varieties 25g bag 5 (G) 5 (R)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Walkers Wotsits Really Cheesy 21g bag 5.5 (G) 5.5 (R)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Walkers Monster Munch All Varieties 25g bag 6 (G) 6 (R)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Walkers Quavers all varieties 20g bag 5.5 (G) 5.5 (G) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Walkers Frazzles 23g bag 5.5 (G) 5.5 (R) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Walkers Sunbites 28g (all flavours) 6.5 (G) 6.5 (R) [/FONT]

You can make pasta crisps which will be free on a green day.

Boil the pasta then once it's done pop it on a baking tray and spray with frylight. Add some flavouring (I use garlic salt) and then pop in the oven until crispy. Watch them though as they burn easily.

I like Walkers square crisps. 5.5 syns per bag I believe, that's the bags in the multipacks...not sure on the sizes.

Boil the pasta then once it's done pop it on a baking tray and spray with frylight. Add some flavouring (I use garlic salt) and then pop in the oven until crispy. Watch them though as they burn easily.

I love this idea - i might give it a go tomorrow!

They sound scrummy!!! Can you use a mild chilly power?

asda cheese curls are only 3.5 syns
as are the aldi version (which IMO are nicer.
I love limbos for 3 syns

Pomme Bears - 5 syns :) and bear shaped :D

They sound scrummy!!! Can you use a mild chilly power?

I think so... it's free isn't it? Better be as I just whacked a load in a chili!

I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread. I read the title, I knew I should have stayed away ... but just couldn't resist.:D I love crisps (one of my greatest weakness), but you can't get none of those in oz (well, you can get them in the british shop, which are scattered over the place), but they charge an absolutely fortune for 1 packet. Oh i miss the uk's crisp, quavers, frazzles, wheat crunchies, wotsits, nik naks oooh the list goes on and on.:(
Oh well, I will turn away, and pretend I never looked:D mmmmmmmm

I ended up buying some french fries, but am deffo going to give the pasta crisps a go this weekend - they sound gorgeous

Decided to try making my own crisps today by using a madolin to get really thin slices of potato put these on a plate sprayed with fry light and sprayed them again and they were gorgeous!

Back