low-syn desserts

I'm generally good with my syns throughout the day, but after dinner at around 8 i always have a craving for something sweet. Does anyone have any ideas for desserts that are below 5 syns? Any help would be much appreciated :)

i often make the roulard cake i put strawberries and white chocolate options in the filling the whole cake is only 3 syns (2 and a half for the chocolate options and half for the tsp of baking powder in the sponge mixture ) i slice this and have a piece with a coffee when i feel like something sweet, hope this helps. x

lipstick_unicorns said:
I'm generally good with my syns throughout the day, but after dinner at around 8 i always have a craving for something sweet. Does anyone have any ideas for desserts that are below 5 syns? Any help would be much appreciated :)

I modified the recipe from the sw deserte Cook book for the black forest chocolate roulade the books version Is 4 syns a slice my version 1 syn a slice of you want the recipe

Eton mess :) low fat squirt cream crumbled meringue nest and chopped fruit. Yum yum yum!!! Comes in under 5 syns but varies depending on which products you buy. But it's like a proper pudding lol you can make it with WW Creme fraiche and an options sachet for similar syns if you want a change :)

I love the meringue with fruit but then I use a Muller Greek style coconut yoghurt, either poured over or frozen and scooped on like icecream!

I mixed half a tub of quark with a sachet of highlights, that was extremely tasty!!

Leighthesim said:
I mixed half a tub of quark with a sachet of highlights, that was extremely tasty!!

Do you just put the powder in or mix it in to a paste with water? X

Just mix it straight in. I also use the Greek 0% yogurt. Recommend Cadbury options mint or coconut. Thick creamy and only 2 syns. Throw in chopped banana, strawberry and blueberry for an even healthier treat.

I made a mini 'cheesecake' - I alpen light as the base (heat for 15secs in the micro to soften, its easier to push into the bottom of a glass that way!), top with half a tub of quark that has one white choc options powder mixed into it. Tastes great. Sometimes put raspberries on top of the 'biscuit' base too - just for extra super free food.

Could also use hi-fi bars -going to try this with mint hi-fi and choc options.

If you use the aplen/ hi-fi as a HE then its 2 syns for the choc options.

Back