Low syn or syn free pizza

La4nne21ks

Hi

I'm Dailey new to the group and was wondering if there was a recipe for a low syn or syn free pizza?
It's the thing I miss most!

Sorry if there's already a thread for this.

Thanks

Hi and welcome!

I made syn free pizza for the first time last night and they were so yummy!

I used Asda's whole meal bread mix, which I made up using the instructions on the pack. You can use 60grams of the dough as a HEX B for your pizza base.

Just roll it out into a pizza shape, I would have rolled mine out more thinly then I did on refection to ensure the whole pizza is cook property.

For the pizza sauce I used one tin of chopped tomatoes, and table spoon of mixed herbs, loads of garlic and two table spoons of tomato puree. I mashed it up and then cooked it on a medium heat for 5 mins.

Then just spoon some onto your pizza base, add your toppings, I used cooked chicken breast, and then sprinkle on your cheese, which is your HEX A.

Then cook in the oven. Mine took 20 mins on gas mark 9, but my oven is awful!

I batch made the dough, which you can freeze apparently and stored the spare sauce in my fridge. I am going to make a few pizzas tonight and bring them for lunch this week!

I hope this helps :)

Trina x

I use the same method as Trinalouise said. Here is a link to the receipe if it helps http://basementbakehouse.com/2016/04/syn-free-hexb-pizza-slimming-world/

Dough freezes well too. It's so good that I would do this recipe even if I wasn't on slimming world! I used half my Hex A allowance of cheese for fat free mozzarella and half of extra light cheddar. I find the light cheddar goes a lot stringier than normal cheese, which is perfect for pizza!

Back