Green Days Low syn pasta salad ideas?

need2bslim

Can anyone recommend any pasta salad combinations that are either free or low syn values. Im in an office and only have access to a fridge so running out of lunchtime ideas?

Thanks

It might not sound exciting but it's quite yummy. I fry some onion, mushrooms and pepper. Boil some green beans and whatever those mini corn on the cob things are called. Stir it through pasta with some chopped up boiled eggs and use some of the craft french vinagarette (which I think is free but could be mistaken) to moisten it a bit. I normally make a great big bowl and leave it in the fridge for a few days taking what I need for lunch.

I'm sure someone has a tastier recipe but I quite enjoy that one.

I personally simply like pasta and mixed veg binded together with creme freche (the WW one is only 1/2 syn per level tbspn).

How about tinned toms, garlic, red onions, some peppers and some italian spices, simple but yummy, and syn free!

Sometimes I have a really simple pasta salad with chunks of cheese from my HEXA (sometimes throw in another HEX if I'm on a green day), sliced red onion or pickled onions, halved cherry toms and some EL salad cream (1syn per tbsp)

I like fried onions, garlic and mushrooms (could also add leeks, peppers etc etc). Then I add a spoon of Low Garlic and herb philly or quark (depends on how I am with syns and hex's) into the pan, and a splosh of milk and a crumble of a chicken oxo cube and mix in pasta.

Totally devine, and free if you work it right :D

hi

i regulary take - cold pasta (usually twists), peppers, tomato, cucumber, sweetcorn, boiled eggs, kidney beans with extra low mayo or salad cream, mixed in.... very filling and very nice!

Chicken, Bacon, cherry toms, red pepper and a tbsp of extra light mayo(0.5 Syns)

These all sound great. I guess I could experiment with different combinations to c wot I like the best. I done sum cold past and a spoonfull of low pesto but then I realised it wasnt free. Thanks for the suggestions x

Chicken, Bacon, cherry toms, red pepper and a tbsp of extra light mayo(0.5 Syns)

I shall be trying this for my lunch today! Thanks :)

Normally I have tuna, sweetcorn and red peppers with cold pasta mixed with a tablespoon of fromage frais and a tablespoon of extra low fat mayo (plus a little seasoning).

Emily

I often make pasta with passata & throw in onion, peppers, toms, sweetcorn. If you have a microwave add quorn (cooked obviously) & heat it up, quorn & pasta is my fav lunch.

I often have this pasta after weigh in as you can eat loads :rolleyes: and its syn free.

Fusilli
Tin tomatoes, garlic, S&P, italian herbs
Mushrooms, onion, peppers, courgette, green beans.

Fry the veg in Fry Light until cooked add garlic, herbs, S&P and stir in tomatoes. Stir in cooked fusilli and serve in a big bowl :D

Takes me 15mins to do the whole thing :)

Back