Low syn snack ideas

NN89

Sexy Member
Im a bit stuck for some low syn food i can snack on, I had a huuge takeaway with the roommates last night so i'm limiting my syns to 5 syns a day nown till wednesday (WI day).

I've got alpen light bars
Hartleys no sugar jelly pots
the obvious muller light..

any other ideas? Just things I can graze on or take with me to uni etc to stop me buying chocolate bars hehe

Depends what you have in and what day you are doing. Things I graze on (besides the obvious fruit and veg):

Homemade syn free hummus with carrot, celery and mange tout crudites
White chocolate options mixed with quark, vanilla essence and sweetner (2.5 syns)
Shape fuller for longer yoghurt (free and much more filling than Muller)
Mugshots
Pot noodle in a mug (1 syn)
crabsticks
Ryvita minins (1 HEXB)
make up some soup (various free recipes on this site)
Mikado biscuits (half syn each)
Curly wurly (6 syns)
4 sesame ryvita with quark mixed with pesto and topped with sliced tomato (1 HEXB and 2 syn for half tablespoon pesto)

x

I have a major sweet tooth but its only come back since Christmas :(. Anyways, I went out today and bought some low syn goodies - Cadbury treatsize packs - Fudge/Bubbly are both 3 syns - pretty small but hit the spot. Just got a big tub of naughties that I've made a little syn label so I know what I'm getting for my syns.

I made those synfree pancakes last night - not bad with sweetener and lemon.

I do miss hot puddings though, particulary on a night like tonight.

Ooo I know what you mean about puddings - I would love a big sticky toffee pudding!

I got the mini bags of maltesers last night - im pretty sure there 5.5syns each but so so worth it!!

ooo mikado stiks!! half a syn thats so gud..i woz stuggling on my snacks aswell

Options chocolate drink

Or Options mixed with fromage frais & sweetener

Can't think of any more tonight, sorry

Boots Shapers bars - 4 syns.

Back