Low syn wine

kazlet

Hi does anyone know which wine is low in syns and how many syns for the bottle? I am sure a couple of weeks ago in class someone said the first cape wine was 9 syns for the bottle, just wanted to confirm this please and is this for red, White and rose?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well the first cape stuff is 12 syns for the bottles but its reduced alcohol so only 5.5% BUT it tastes really lovely and no hangover! I also found the sparkling white first cape wine which is even better!!

hope that helps! x

Thanks Lucy, is it 12 syns for red, White or Rose?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep was just about to mention Lambrini - basically any of the lower alcohol content wines will (generally) be lower in syns. And from the ones I've looked at, the Red, White and Rosé are all the same amount of syns.

Unfortunately all this is no good for me, because if something is low alcohol, then I tend to just drink twice as much of it :D Nights out on the vino are my SW nemesis. Luckily this week I'm on a course of antibiotics so I'm drink free (apart from the two cheeky glasses I had on Thursday night before I started the course :D )

Back