LT bars????????

bigmuthabluffa

Hello can anyone tell me about the bars am considering them for next week:confused:

My honest opinion. DONT DO IT!!!!!!!. They are the most vile tasting thing I have ever had.
But some people on this site love them. (each to their own).

I recommend you ask your pharmacist for a sample of each before committing to them. They are an acquired taste!

I personally found them awful, I used to make a chocolate shake with hot water and break one into it, that was the only way I could eat them but it meant I wasn't having a shake during the day, just one in the morning and the shake and bar in the evening.

As i have said it before and i will say it again I LOVE FLAPJACKS!!!!! especially peanut ones, the plus side on these is they keep you regular, but drink plenty of water with them as they can be quite dry

I really like them too. At first I couldn't eat the peanut one but now it's fine. They're much more convenient to take out/to work with you than shakes IMO.
They CAN be a bit of an acquired taste but do remember - none of this stuff is meant to be 'enjoyed' it's specifically designed to only be palatable so you don't want more. It helped me initially to think of everything as 'medicine' or 'necessary nutrition' rather than 'food'. xx

I initially felt guilty thinking it was food as i was chewing but they have helped me immensly with thinking about food and wanting to chew, and of course regularity ahem!!!!!

They seem to be like marmite - you either love them or hate them!!!! I don't mind them and they were very useful to have at work because only a couple of people knew I was doing a VLCD and I didn't want to make it public (someone else did LL but put all the weight back on and I didn't like the nasty comments made behind her back!)

They aren't the nicest tasting things but they are convenient. It is importat that you up your water intake by 250-450ml to make up for the water you would have in a shake.

Good luck!

x

Back