LT Diary Charlotte

I don't think your clothes will weight 9lbs. Average is about 2lbs, but if you wear something light such as at shirt and leggings you should minimise that to 1lb.

I don't think your clothes will weight 9lbs. Average is about 2lbs, but if you wear something light such as at shirt and leggings you should minimise that to 1lb.

Yeah, I guess I should wear the same/similar clothes as I did when I got weighed at the pharmacy last time

Last edited:
Yeah, I always try to wear similar clothes when I weigh in at the chemist, I can't keep wearing the same clothes as when I started 8 weeks ago as they're now too big and I look like a bag lady in them lol. I know I'll weigh more at the chemist compared to when I weigh at home 'cos when I jump on the scales its before I've had water, shake, flaxseed so I know I'll be that bit heavier

Yeah, I always try to wear similar clothes when I weigh in at the chemist, I can't keep wearing the same clothes as when I started 8 weeks ago as they're now too big and I look like a bag lady in them lol. I know I'll weigh more at the chemist compared to when I weigh at home 'cos when I jump on the scales its before I've had water, shake, flaxseed so I know I'll be that bit heavier

Yeah, when I got weighed first time (the day before I started) it was late in the evening after lots of food and drink, and I was wearing a coat. I think there will be a big difference between how much I think I've lost and how much I've actually lost :confused:

I can't wait for all my clothes to get big so I can chuck them out hehe :p

Last edited:
And well done on getting through eight weeks! I'm only on day 6

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe I am on week 8. The days will fly by. I know that's true for myself and I've also read that on lots of other LT threads. I concentrated on a day at a time with a weekly goal of my weigh in, and looking forward to the things I took for granted, like getting the papers delivered every Wednesday and Saturday, a big pot of proper coffee every saturday, having a real good shower, I really got myself to live for the present whilst looking to the future, understanding that everyday, everything I did had consequences for what would happen tomorrow or the next day. This LT, made me learn that food wasn't just something I put in my mouth. Once you have the headspace for it, LT builds character. Someone should write a book. Seriously.

I find it hard to believe I am on week 8. The days will fly by. I know that's true for myself and I've also read that on lots of other LT threads. I concentrated on a day at a time with a weekly goal of my weigh in, and looking forward to the things I took for granted, like getting the papers delivered every Wednesday and Saturday, a big pot of proper coffee every saturday, having a real good shower, I really got myself to live for the present whilst looking to the future, understanding that everyday, everything I did had consequences for what would happen tomorrow or the next day. This LT, made me learn that food wasn't just something I put in my mouth. Once you have the headspace for it, LT builds character. Someone should write a book. Seriously.
Hmm, my six days have gone rather quick although when you're sitting there bored with nothing to do and you feel peckish, time go realllyyyy slowly haha. It's lovely to hear about how LT has changed the way you think about food and daily activities, its much more than just a diet I think, it's a way of rethinking your attitude to eating. Someone should write a book! Maybe you should? ;) Or maybe all of MiniMins should come together and share their experiences :p

Last edited:
Day 6 (Wednesday 13th November 2013)
Still going strong, haven't lost any more weight but weigh-in is tomorrow. According to my scales I'm 9lb down but I'm worried that when I get weighed at the pharmacy, the difference in scales and clothes will mean I've only lost half that amount, or nothing at all? :(
Anyway, the family are having roast dinner tonight (my favourite), might have to hide upstairs until it's over!

i was afraid of that too as the first chemist i went to there was a 7lb difference but with this chemist and my new scales, theres only 1/2lb difference :) all good

you will be fine youve done so well to stick to it for a week, a lot dont even make that!

h x

i was afraid of that too as the first chemist i went to there was a 7lb difference but with this chemist and my new scales, theres only 1/2lb difference :) all good

you will be fine youve done so well to stick to it for a week, a lot dont even make that!

h x

Oh dear! Well as long as I've lost something I'll be happy :)
And thank you, just 10/11 more weeks to go :eek:

Last edited:
Day 7 (Thursday 14th November 2013)
First weigh-in! Down 8lb, pretty happy with that! Looking forward to the weeks ahead. Got 14 chocolate shakes and 7 strawberry!

Last edited:
So, I'm enjoying being on Lipotrim, but my digestive system isn't...

Last edited:
Well done on your loss that's amazing! Such incentive to keep going :)

I'm always 2lb lighter on my home scales. I weigh in my underwear at home and in light clothes like a summer dress and tights in the pharmacist (but I guess they still have weight! )

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Abbz, so far so good isn't it. from here it could only be great.

Keep it up and I am rooting for you girl.

Well done on your loss that's amazing! Such incentive to keep going :)

I'm always 2lb lighter on my home scales. I weigh in my underwear at home and in light clothes like a summer dress and tights in the pharmacist (but I guess they still have weight! )

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you! I'm not going to bother weighing myself at home anymore, I'll just wait until I go to the pharmacy every week, then it's even more of a surprise :D
Well done on your loss too! When do you think you'll reach your goal?

Last edited:
Well done Abbz, so far so good isn't it. from here it could only be great.

Keep it up and I am rooting for you girl.

Thank you very much! It's a good feeling, especially as I've never lost any weight before :D Well done to you too, keep us posted!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Day 8 (Friday 15th November 2013)
Doing fine, not hungry, but not in the mood today. Not sure what to do about my education and it's really put me in a low mood :(

Last edited:
Day 9 (Saturday 16th November 2013)
Got loads of energy and I'm noticing that I'm walking easier and faster without getting worn out or aching all over (we went shopping). Though I don't look or feel any different despite the over half a stone loss and my belly has popped out again :( scared to weigh myself in case I've put on weight or stayed the same.. somehow.

Last edited:
Back