LT Diary Charlotte

I feel like my tummy is sticking out too. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll both have flat stomachs soon :)

I hope so, how's the switch to Slim & Save coming along?

Last edited:
Day 10 (Sunday 17th November 2013)
Still stuck to this 100% and I'm not even hungry or tempted by food. In fact, I'm so content with how I feel that I keep forgetting to have my shakes and have to have them all quite close together haha oops!

Last edited:
Glad you are doing so well Abbz, the progress you see will keep you on track!

Glad you are doing so well Abbz, the progress you see will keep you on track!

Thank you! You've done amazingly well too :)

Last edited:
Thanks Abbey :) Will be following your diary with interest!

Last edited:
Day 11 (Monday 18th November 2013)
Good day, think I'm noticing a slight difference on my belly and legs an my hips aren't as wide :D
Went shopping and I can walk around faster, further and without getting worn out and hot, even Mum noticed.
Looking forward to weigh-in on thursday!

Last edited:
Day 12 (Tuesday 19th November 2013)
Struggling to drink 2 liters of water a day, especially as I've been out a lot and I don't drink much because then I need to pee all the time aha. Yesterday I drank just under 2 liters and today I woke up very late and was in the bath for ages, so it's now nearly 5pm and I've only drunk 500ml. What happens if you don't drink as much as Lipotrim suggest? :confused:
Going to the cinema later to see It's A Wonerful Life with Mum. She booked the tickets ages ago, before I started LT, because they are doing a buffet and wine with the film but of course now I can't take advantage of that... oh dear :eek:

Last edited:
If it's motivation to drink then here's 2 good and not so well known reasons:

Short reason: Water flushes out all the ketones that your body has turned your excess fat into.

And now a lengthier reason: From the standpoint of fat loss, you want to be in a position metabolically where the liver is converting stored fat to energy. The liver has other functions, but this is one of its main jobs.

Unfortunately, another of the liver's responsibilities is to pick up the slack for the kidneys, which need a lot of water to work properly. Actually, your kidneys need a lot more water than most people realize.

If the kidneys are water-deprived, the liver has a double duty assignment. It has to do the work of the kidneys along with its own work. This double time assignment only serves to lower the actual productivity of the liver. It then can't metabolize fat as quickly as it could when the kidneys do their job with efficiency.

If you allow this to happen, not only are you being unfair to your liver, but you're also setting yourself up to store fat because you've made the liver less efficient at turning stored body fat into energy.

So, you've learned how vital the roles of the liver and kidneys are, and why they need water.

The lipo turns to concrete and you cant poo - thats pretty much enough for me to down plenty of water !!!
Its like passing a rugby ball otherwise and some people have been known to 'tear' !!!!!!
get swilling back that fluid - plus it has the bonus of bringing the weight down faster, I lose loads more if I drink loads more.

Oh dear! I only drank a liter yesterday

Last edited:
If it's motivation to drink then here's 2 good and not so well known reasons:

Short reason: Water flushes out all the ketones that your body has turned your excess fat into.

And now a lengthier reason: From the standpoint of fat loss, you want to be in a position metabolically where the liver is converting stored fat to energy. The liver has other functions, but this is one of its main jobs.

Unfortunately, another of the liver's responsibilities is to pick up the slack for the kidneys, which need a lot of water to work properly. Actually, your kidneys need a lot more water than most people realize.

If the kidneys are water-deprived, the liver has a double duty assignment. It has to do the work of the kidneys along with its own work. This double time assignment only serves to lower the actual productivity of the liver. It then can't metabolize fat as quickly as it could when the kidneys do their job with efficiency.

If you allow this to happen, not only are you being unfair to your liver, but you're also setting yourself up to store fat because you've made the liver less efficient at turning stored body fat into energy.

So, you've learned how vital the roles of the liver and kidneys are, and why they need water.

Thank you for the info! I'll make sure I drink enough water haha

Last edited:
Day 13 (Wednesday 20th November 2013)
Saw a friend yesterday who I hadn't seen in months and he said I look like I've lost weight :D What a wonderful feeling. Second weigh-in tomorrow but I'm scared, I don't think I've lost much, if anything :( And I'm beginning to get tired of the shakes already, not looking forward to the rest of my Lipotrim journey anymore, what have I got myself into.
I've noticed (and so has my mum) that my arms are less chunky, my hips aren't as wide, my legs are a bit smaller and my belly isn't so big :)

Last edited:
Day 13 (Wednesday 20th November 2013)
Saw a friend yesterday who I hadn't seen in months and he said I look like I've lost weight :D What a wonderful feeling. Second weigh-in tomorrow but I'm scared, I don't think I've lost much, if anything :( And I'm beginning to get tired of the shakes already, not looking forward to the rest of my Lipotrim journey anymore, what have I got myself into.
I've noticed (and so has my mum) that my arms are less chunky, my hips aren't as wide, my legs are a bit smaller and my belly isn't so big :)

You're on to a winner there abbz! Keep up the hard work, imagine what it will be like when someone see's you in March!
Good luck at your weigh-in tomorrow :)

You're on to a winner there abbz! Keep up the hard work, imagine what it will be like when someone see's you in March!
Good luck at your weigh-in tomorrow :)

Thank you! I can't wait to see people in March, my family live in London and I live in Cornwall so I don't see them very much, hopefully next time they see me I'll be 3 stone lighter :D

Last edited:
Honestly hunny keep up your fluids - at the least 2ltrs a day - spread out over the day.
Physillium husk helps in the loo dept too - its minging but you can add it to a shake and if you blend it extra good its just about manageable but still minging - does help out though :S

I sometimes have about 5 Almonds as well to help out.
Good for your skin too I believe so all win as Im getting on lol!

Thanks for the advice, I've been making sure I'm drinking enough water now, it was only the one day (well, kinda two) that I didn't drink enough and it didn't seem to have made a difference, but I won't risk it again x

Last edited:
Day 14 (Thursday 21st November 2013)
The dreaded weigh-in day! Down 2.5lb, not as much as I'd like but hopefully this is just a one-off!

Last edited:
Congrats Abbz ..that's 2.5lb of fat gone..great result. Looking at some of the others stats on here ..some of them have really good weight losses every second weigh in...so hang in there until next week and see how you get on. I am only starting my week 2, taking it a day at a time ;)

Congrats Abbey!

Congrats Abbz ..that's 2.5lb of fat gone..great result. Looking at some of the others stats on here ..some of them have really good weight losses every second weigh in...so hang in there until next week and see how you get on. I am only starting my week 2, taking it a day at a time ;)

Yeah that was my second weigh-in :( I was down loads on my first! Well done, Im just into week two as well and managed to turn down pepperoni pizza! Hoorah

Last edited:
Congrats Abbey!

Thank you, I just hope that I don't lose this little (well, it isn't little at all but I'd like to lose an average of about 3-3.5lb a week) too often x

Last edited:
Back