LT Diary Charlotte

I've got a diary I'm writing..two more weeks (or ten days from today) I'm refeeding them using maintenance for a while. Not many of us about but it's just nice to write things down :) xx

I've got a diary I'm writing..two more weeks (or ten days from today) I'm refeeding them using maintenance for a while. Not many of us about but it's just nice to write things down :) xx
Ah I'll have a read of your diary now! x

Day 18 - Saturday 23rd July 2016)
Another 100% day, lost another pound so that's 12 pounds! Wow! Last night I read this diary from the first day of my first Lipotrim journey to the last, and it was quite disheartening to read about how happy I was as I was losing so much weight, getting noticed, having more confidence etc., but I guess it won't be long until I can start to see the difference again. Spent the day dogsitting at the boyfriend's house alone, and amazingly I didn't raid the fridge or the cupboards, I stayed 100%! His mum got me a giant box of maltesers as a thank you for dogsitting, but I've brought them home for my Mum and resisted the urge. I left the cellophane on... just so they know I didn't eat any! ;)

Last edited:
Day 18 - Saturday 23rd July 2016)
Another 100% day, lost another pound so that's 12 pounds! Wow! Last night I read this diary from the first day of my first Lipotrim journey to the last, and it was quite disheartening to read about how happy I was as I was losing so much weight, getting noticed, having more confidence etc., but I guess it won't be long until I can start to see the difference again. Spent the day dogsitting at the boyfriend's house alone, and amazingly I didn't raid the fridge or the cupboards, I stayed 100%! His mum got me a giant box of maltesers as a thank you for dogsitting, but I've brought them home for my Mum and resisted the urge. I left the cellophane on... just so they know I didn't eat any! ;)
Well done you temptation really is everywhere. I struggled through my daughters birthday party earlier. It was very hard at times and I almost caved so many times but I managed somehow. I want to be thinner so so much, that desire must finally have overtaken the desire to eat. Hopefully. Xx

Well done you temptation really is everywhere. I struggled through my daughters birthday party earlier. It was very hard at times and I almost caved so many times but I managed somehow. I want to be thinner so so much, that desire must finally have overtaken the desire to eat. Hopefully. Xx
Thank you. I'm glad you overcame the temptation to eat, it really isn't worth it, you just regret it afterwards! I agree with your comment that the desire to be slimmer has overtaken the desire to eat! It's hard to get in that mindset (food tastes so good) but once you're in it, nothing can stop you! Well done for not giving in :) xx

Day 19 - Sunday 24th July 2016
Another 100% day. Another half a pound loss this morning, 12.5 pounds down now! Hoping to lose another pound or more by Wednesday weigh day so I can be 14 stone or less. I have a big list of Mini Goals (Reach 14 and a half stone, reach 14 stone, etc., lose 10lbs, lose 20lbs, etc., make 10% progress, make 20% progress, etc., lose 10% body weight etc.) and I'd like to cross off 'Reach 14 stone' on or before weigh day. I've taken my 'before' photos today (only 19 days too late!), I'm going to do comparison shots every 2 stone. Hopefully I should be back at my weight of 11 stone by Halloween! My niece keeps saying how nice my skin is, saying it looks clear and moisturised, that's probably what drinking so much water does for you! I remember my sister complimenting my clear skin the first time I did Lipotrim. Went for a walk with the dog and my Mum tonight, only a short walk (about three quarters of a mile), but it was nice. :)

nice to just get out and get some fresh air isnt it :) totally agree, i do it three times a day with our dog lol

abbz how to you change the weight loss on the chart above on lilyslim to show on the forum? its changed on my signature page but not on here? xx

abbz how to you change the weight loss on the chart above on lilyslim to show on the forum? its changed on my signature page but not on here? xx
I don't know, sorry! It used to be that if you had a lilyslim account then when you updated the ticker/chart on there, it would automatically change on your signature, but it doesn't seem to do that anymore. I just make a whole new ticker every time I want to change the details on it!

I don't know, sorry! It used to be that if you had a lilyslim account then when you updated the ticker/chart on there, it would automatically change on your signature, but it doesn't seem to do that anymore. I just make a whole new ticker every time I want to change the details on it!

ah right ok x

hes a dogue de bordeaux x lab. what about u?
Aw! My boyfriend has two dogue de bordeaux's, they're so sweet (but slobbery). I have a basset hound :) x

Aw! My boyfriend has two dogue de bordeaux's, they're so sweet (but slobbery). I have a basset hound :) x

he obviously has good taste lol basset hounds look so cuddly. are they?

Lucky you with the clear skin. I'm at the dreaded breakout stage. I know it's all the bad stuff coming out but I wish it would hurry up!!

Lucky you with the clear skin. I'm at the dreaded breakout stage. I know it's all the bad stuff coming out but I wish it would hurry up!!
A breakout stage?! :eek::( I didn't know there was one of those?

Lol, your much younger than me. If you were going to get it you would have had it by now. You must have really lovely skin. All the water I'm drinking has flushed out a lot of rubbish in the form of some rather horrific spots on my face!

Lol, your much younger than me. If you were going to get it you would have had it by now. You must have really lovely skin. All the water I'm drinking has flushed out a lot of rubbish in the form of some rather horrific spots on my face!
Thank you :) I hope it clears up soon!

Day 20 - Monday 25th July 2016
Woo, 20 days down already! Another 100% day but no weight loss from yesterday, maybe my goal of being 14 stone or less by Wednesday isn't achievable! Oh well, at least I'm heading in the right direction. Spent the day with my boyfriend watching Game of Thrones.

Back