LT Diary Charlotte

3/4 of a pound lost today, so I'm 14 stone and a quarter of a pound! Hopefully I lose that by tomorrow so I can cross off a mini goal.

Someone on F-book was asking for diet recommendations, I said "I can highly recommend a meal replacement diet such as Lipotrim, Exante etc." and I just got a ton of comments from people saying "you just put the weight straight back on after with those", "they aren't healthy", "it's a sham!".... :eek:

I tried to defend myself by saying I was just giving a suggestion based on what works for me, and then explained that of course you're going to put the weight back on if you go back to eating rubbish, but still just got a mouthful. That will be the last time I try to express my opinion. :mad:

Well done on your loss Hun! Whoo go you!!!
Same thing happened to me Hun people giving their not so expert advise... Soon piped down after I lost the 1st 3 stone.
I wouldn't let it bother you like you said it's what works for you and others Hun!
Some people just don't research things properly Hun Xx

Well done on your loss Hun! Whoo go you!!!
Same thing happened to me Hun people giving their not so expert advise... Soon piped down after I lost the 1st 3 stone.
I wouldn't let it bother you like you said it's what works for you and others Hun!
Some people just don't research things properly Hun Xx
Thank you, I've lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks! What have you lost? :) Haha, I love proving people wrong! The way I see it, you can either make a lifestyle/diet change and lose weight slow but steady, or you can lose weight super fast with a meal replacement diet and THEN make the lifestyle/diet change afterwards :) xx

So far Hun 6 stone in 5 months but I had a few weeks off when I went on my hols and I didn't hold back haha naughty I know but sooooo worth it back on it now 100% committed to losing the last 2 &1/2 stone!
Your doing amazing!!! Stick to it it's so worth it here's one of my before and after totally changed my life to be honest even managed to get through the training for a prison officer last year I chickened out because of my weight now I've passed all the test including fitness and waiting on when I'll start Xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
Wow! :eek: Well done you look amazing! I lost 3 stone in 3 months on this a few years ago, here's my before and after :) (I gradually put it all back on again though, plus a bit more, which is why I'm back haha)
beforeafter.png

Day 21 - Tuesday 26th July 2016
Another 100% day, couldn't sleep properly last night so didn't wake up until nearly 1pm! :eek: Hoping that I can lose at least 1/4 of a pound by tomorrow so that I can be 14 stone or less on weigh-in day. If I'm really lucky, I'm hoping to lose 3/4 of a pound by tomorrow so that I will have lost a whole stone! Really proud of myself for how far I've come, this is the longest I've stuck to it since the first time so I feel confident that I'm going to succeed. Before when I tried to go on a VLCD since losing the 3 stone, I only lasted a week or two at most. My leggings are a size Large and they're a bit baggy around the very tops of my thighs at the back already!

Last edited:
Wow!!!!! That's amazing well done you! And thank you I've still got 2&1/2 stone to go but I'll do it!
Argh don't worry about it your back on the wagon now so to speak You'll do it again I was explaining to my mum the other day it's a quick fix but it's also like a detox total sugar withdrawal! Which I think helps when it comes to changing your eating habits.
I've been checking out all healthy cooking things to make sure when I am ready to come off I have a game plan haha.
You are doing amazing though Hun keep it up am sure you'll lose that 3/4 of a pound by tomorrow too so fingers crossed and good luck! Xx

Wow!!!!! That's amazing well done you! And thank you I've still got 2&1/2 stone to go but I'll do it!
Argh don't worry about it your back on the wagon now so to speak You'll do it again I was explaining to my mum the other day it's a quick fix but it's also like a detox total sugar withdrawal! Which I think helps when it comes to changing your eating habits.
I've been checking out all healthy cooking things to make sure when I am ready to come off I have a game plan haha.
You are doing amazing though Hun keep it up am sure you'll lose that 3/4 of a pound by tomorrow too so fingers crossed and good luck! Xx
I'm sure you will, you're going to be tiny! I'm trying to get between 8 and 9 stone overall (I was 11 in my 'after' photo), hoping I can be really slim and like a size 8 :D You'll have to share some of your healthy food plans with me because I have absolutely no idea what to eat to maintain the weight loss, I love carbs and cheese! xx

So today is week 3 weigh day and I've lost another half a pound from yesterday, meaning I'm under 14 stone and have lost 5.25 pounds this week, and 13.75 pounds overall (how annoying that if I had just lost another quarter of a pound I'll be a whole stone down and I can have to "1" minimins badge! I'm sure that will come soon enough).

I've been making a weight loss chart and it has a guide line to show where a stone per month is, so far I'm well below this line, which is a really good thing!

I crossed off a mini goal: Get down to 14 stone, next one is: Make 25% progress, which will be at 190 pounds :)

Happy :D:D:D

Woo hoo. I am so happy for you you have made your mini goal!! You must be so happy!!!! Well done you. Xxx
Thank you so much :D how are you getting on? xxx

Well done on the loss Hun!! And that's mine too trying to aim for around 8&1/2 stone unfortunately still striving for the flat belly but rocking the mum Tum!
You've done amazing and you look great in that after pic anyway!
Well once we are all at goal we can see about these healthy eating plans ha but I know the carb things my fall back was always cheesy garlic bread But I defo don't want to do all this and put it all back on Xx

Well done on the loss Hun!! And that's mine too trying to aim for around 8&1/2 stone unfortunately still striving for the flat belly but rocking the mum Tum!
You've done amazing and you look great in that after pic anyway!
Well once we are all at goal we can see about these healthy eating plans ha but I know the carb things my fall back was always cheesy garlic bread But I defo don't want to do all this and put it all back on Xx
Thank you :) I'm sure you'll get there, we both will! You really don't want to put it all back on, you feel so good once you've lost it and then absolutely gutted when it all piles back on again :( xx

Today is a good day Abbz. I'm taking it one day at a time as the bigger picture would have me running away!! It's nice to see the forum getting a little busier. It's great we can all support eachother.

I bet you're still buzzing from reaching a goal!!! Xx

Today is a good day Abbz. I'm taking it one day at a time as the bigger picture would have me running away!! It's nice to see the forum getting a little busier. It's great we can all support eachother.

I bet you're still buzzing from reaching a goal!!! Xx
Good! I'm doing that too, breaking my goal up into manageable steps otherwise the idea of having to lose 6-7 stone seems so daunting!

Day 22 - Wednesday 27th July 2016
Well today was my third weigh day and it went really well (see previous posts), I'm really chuffed with myself. I stayed 100% today too, this is becoming easy! Only problem is that I'm running out of money (I'm self-employed so I don't have a steady income) and at the moment I can only afford a few more weeks of this. Hopefully I'll pick up some work soon.

STS today so I still haven't lost a stone :( I hope I see a loss soon, this is very discouraging :confused:

Day 23 - Thursday 28th July 2016
Another long, boring, 100% day. No shift on the scales which is quite disheartening, but I guess I can't expect a loss every day, and I'm already ahead of target. Don't think I drank enough water today.

Back