LT Diary Charlotte

It happens. Put it behind you and clean slate from now. Well done not letting it spiral. That's a really big thing. I hope you're proud of yourself for that. I'm proud of you. Xx

It happens. Put it behind you and clean slate from now. Well done not letting it spiral. That's a really big thing. I hope you're proud of yourself for that. I'm proud of you. Xx
Thank you. I'm glad I didn't let it spiral out of hand and give up (which is what I've done in the past), and I've STS again, so no damage :)

Day 31 - Friday 5th August 2016
Didn't update last night as I was busy. Stayed 100% and didn't do any damage from eating a chocolate bar and a bit of cake Thursday (I STS). Had a chilled out day, didn't really do much besides watch Game of Thrones. My brother is visiting from Essex for a week or so. Last time he saw me was Christmas and I think I was the same weight then as I am now, so I don't think he realises that I've lost weight. Hopefully next time he sees me I'll be tiny!

Yay finally a loss! Down 0.75 pounds this morning making me 13st 10.75!

Day 32 - Saturday 6th August 2016
Well, today marks a whole month on Lipotrim! This time last month I weighed half a pound short of 15 stone, was a size 16-18, and felt and looked horrific. Now I weigh 13st 10¾, I'm a size 14-16, and although I'm nowhere near where I want to be, I don't look or feel as bad as I did. I'm really happy with my progress and determination and despite some blips, I've still lost more than the average loss of a stone per month! Chuffed :D

My Dad and Brother are taking our chimney down, so whilst they worked on the roof, I spent the whole afternoon stacking the bricks that had been removed and lowered down to me, so hopefully all that moving and lifting and walking will help with the weight loss! I also climbed up the scaffolding and back down again (I don't like heights but it was fun!) - that counts as exercise right?!:rolleyes:

Day 32 - Saturday 6th August 2016
Well, today marks a whole month on Lipotrim! This time last month I weighed half a pound short of 15 stone, was a size 16-18, and felt and looked horrific. Now I weigh 13st 10¾, I'm a size 14-16, and although I'm nowhere near where I want to be, I don't look or feel as bad as I did. I'm really happy with my progress and determination and despite some blips, I've still lost more than the average loss of a stone per month! Chuffed :D

My Dad and Brother are taking our chimney down, so whilst they worked on the roof, I spent the whole afternoon stacking the bricks that had been removed and lowered down to me, so hopefully all that moving and lifting and walking will help with the weight loss! I also climbed up the scaffolding and back down again (I don't like heights but it was fun!) - that counts as exercise right?!:rolleyes:
Too right lol,X

Well apparently I'm up over a pound today, scales said 13 :12. What the hell :'(

I hate this. Why is this happening!? :'(

Yeah mines up today too. It seems to right itself after two days with me so I know the initial weight it correct. It's just fluctuations

Yeah mines up today too. It seems to right itself after two days with me so I know the initial weight it correct. It's just fluctuations
Maybe I should stop weighing everyday!

Day 33 - Sunday 7th August 2016
My happiness yesterday was short-lived as this morning I was up a pound a quarter (13 : 12)! This is really getting on my nerves but I think I've found the reason for it.... *TMI ALERT* can this diet (or any diet change for that matter) affect your hormones/'cycle', even if you're on the pill? I'm not due for another week but it's here slightly anyway, which is weird because I'm normally pretty regular? But that would explain the weight fluctuations as my weight always changes as I hold water around this time of the month. Although now this will probably happen again next week when it's here properly. So confused. And annoyed. And disheartened. :( I wanted to be 12 stone by the end of September but that's looking less likely as the days go by.

Drank 2.5 L of water today instead of the usual 2 L to see if that speeds things up. Hopefully I can get a nice long night's sleep and wake up to a loss!

On the plus side, I'm actually beginning to see my collar bones!

Last edited:
re TMI are you still going to the loo ok? ive had to resort to taking two lots of laxatives during the week to move things along otherwise i just dont go at all!

re TMI are you still going to the loo ok? ive had to resort to taking two lots of laxatives during the week to move things along otherwise i just dont go at all!
It's a bit of a struggle, I might end up doing that too!:oops::sick0019:

Yay I've lost a pound! So I'm still not back at 13:10¾ but I am 13:11:D Means I've only lost half a pound this week so far though... hope I lose more by Wednesday.

Hi Hun re hormones questions yes weight loss releases oestrogen stored in fat cells which is one reason people who lose weight get pregnant (not cause they look hot lol).

Perhaps reduce weigh ins to every other day if it is de motivating?

Hi Hun re hormones questions yes weight loss releases oestrogen stored in fat cells which is one reason people who lose weight get pregnant (not cause they look hot lol).

Perhaps reduce weigh ins to every other day if it is de motivating?
Oh dear hope I'm not pregnant either! Haha. I like weighing everyday, it lets me know I'm heading in the right direction, but I will try to hold back!

Na you're taking precautions so I doubt it its hormonal breakthrough.

I like to weigh every day the first week then cut it down to 2/3/times because if keeps me going and is good for refeed and maintenance.

Na you're taking precautions so I doubt it its hormonal breakthrough.

I like to weigh every day the first week then cut it down to 2/3/times because if keeps me going and is good for refeed and maintenance.
Well at least there's a reason for it :) I just can't get out the habit of weighing every day!

It's tough but we each find our groove. But I find a watched kettle never boils so if it's stalling I take a break and note if I'm irregular or TOM is due as even on Lt I can gain up to 4lbs...

It's tough but we each find our groove. But I find a watched kettle never boils so if it's stalling I take a break and note if I'm irregular or TOM is due as even on Lt I can gain up to 4lbs...
yikes!

Oh no it's better to know, it's not fat it's retention. I know when the scales stall then that the fat is still melting, use your knowledge as a weapon..

Back