LT Diary Charlotte

Well done, oh it's hard I know, my challenge is yet to come but you have done amazingly. We can be our own worst enemies..

Day 37 - Thursday 11th August 2016
Another 100% day, really happy with my progress so far. Can't wait to have the 1½ badge down in my signature! I'd like to reach that goal by next weigh day if possible. Had a boring day, didn't really do much. Planned my refeed menu for when I come off this diet, it's tricky because I hate most veg and salad but I managed to think of some nice meals, like grilled tomato with chicken. I think I might use the refeed plan as a guide for healthy eating when I try to keep the weight off, maybe eat like that most of the time and then treat myself occasionally. I think that would work :) It limits the amount of carbs and fat. What do you guys think? I just need to think of something healthy to have for breakfast because the refeed plan has shakes for breakfast and I don't want to keep buying them.

I think your plan sounds good. Like you I plan on treating myself maybe once twice a week but keeping the calories low the rest of the days. Breakfast is the one that stumps me too. I think I'm going to go for granola and yogurt and maybe scrambled eggs. I'm actually looking forward to getting me and the family healthier. I'm glad your feeling a lot better. Xx

I think your plan sounds good. Like you I plan on treating myself maybe once twice a week but keeping the calories low the rest of the days. Breakfast is the one that stumps me too. I think I'm going to go for granola and yogurt and maybe scrambled eggs. I'm actually looking forward to getting me and the family healthier. I'm glad your feeling a lot better. Xx
Yeah that's my plan too! It means I'll enjoy the yummy food even more because I won't be eating it all the time. I was eating pizza so often that I was getting sick of it! I like the refeed plan, it allows for lots of protein, veggies, some fruit and dairy but then limits bread to 2 slices per day, and potato or rice or spaghetti. It also promotes low fat products and recipes. That sounds like a good idea! I never know what to have for breakfast that's healthy, I like toast and pancakes but they're a no-go!

Omg I'm the same I hate those shows where people are put on a diet all there's all these foods I dislike. The only veg I like are any.type of onion, carrot, peppers, peas, mushrooms and beansprouts so salads are very repetitive.

I love that this cleanses my taste buds and I love porridge,wheetabix and omlettes for breakfast. If you like eggs there's loads of yummy breakfast ideas?

I stick with re feed for ages but as pharmacy won't supply me after 11st other than.yucky maintaince I swap to other shakes..

Omg I'm the same I hate those shows where people are put on a diet all there's all these foods I dislike. The only veg I like are any.type of onion, carrot, peppers, peas, mushrooms and beansprouts so salads are very repetitive.

I love that this cleanses my taste buds and I love porridge,wheetabix and omlettes for breakfast. If you like eggs there's loads of yummy breakfast ideas?

I stick with re feed for ages but as pharmacy won't supply me after 11st other than.yucky maintaince I swap to other shakes..
Can't stand salad, I used to be able to eat it (miserably) but I ate Quorn nuggets and salad once, then discovered that I'm horrifically allergic to Quorn and the sight of my regurgitated salad has put me right off! haha. I don't mind tomatoes if they're cooked, or mushroom, but that's about it!

omlettes sound like a good idea! i like eggs i just never know what to eat them with!

Have you tried slim & save?

Down another 0.75 pounds this morning (13 : 8), just call me butter 'cause I'm on a roll! :D

I crossed off a mini goal: Make 20% progress!

So I've now lost 20% of everything I wanted to lose and I'm already 35% of the way to getting back to 11 stone! Happy dance!

Lol in one way glad I'm not on my own. Omlettes are fab and very filling, I use 3 eggs but discard 2 yolks as the white has all the protein and only 15 calories per egg it's the super part. Then you simply add anything you like, leftover meat seasoned, veg you like, soy sauce whatever tickles your fancy I have veggie ones that are less than 200 calories and fulfill 3 of my 5 and are so filling, plus you can eat cold or hot.

I don't like quorn as it doesn't satisfy my meat cravings..

Woo epic success! Love the positivity and you go girl!

Lol in one way glad I'm not on my own. Omlettes are fab and very filling, I use 3 eggs but discard 2 yolks as the white has all the protein and only 15 calories per egg it's the super part. Then you simply add anything you like, leftover meat seasoned, veg you like, soy sauce whatever tickles your fancy I have veggie ones that are less than 200 calories and fulfill 3 of my 5 and are so filling, plus you can eat cold or hot.

I don't like quorn as it doesn't satisfy my meat cravings..
Sounds yummy! I loved Quorn but unfortunately it didn't love me! I ate it a second time just to be sure that it was that making me sick, I was so ill I nearly phoned an ambulance, it just wouldn't stop! Nasty stuff. I remember when I was in the Canary Islands, they have cake and churros and bread and hash browns for breakfast, if only I could get away with that! haha

Though Mediterranean people have it right breakfast like a king, lunch like a lord and dinner like a pauper. Time is my problem when I'm working as I leave the house at 7 so porridge works then. Weekends are when I can enjoy breakfast but generally omlettes are a quick dinner midweek for me.

For me my weakness is carbs I need to limit my carbs to my veggie carbs and maximise the protein in a meal to keep me going.

Have you checked out any online resources for breakfasts? Things like poached pear are lovely changes?

Though Mediterranean people have it right breakfast like a king, lunch like a lord and dinner like a pauper. Time is my problem when I'm working as I leave the house at 7 so porridge works then. Weekends are when I can enjoy breakfast but generally omlettes are a quick dinner midweek for me.

For me my weakness is carbs I need to limit my carbs to my veggie carbs and maximise the protein in a meal to keep me going.

Have you checked out any online resources for breakfasts? Things like poached pear are lovely changes?
I work from home so I normally don't wake up until late morning so I just have lunch and dinner usually! I don't really like porridge all that much. Carbs and cheese is my weakness, I love anything cheesy and starchy. I have looked at the BBC Recipe website and had a look int he healthy breakfast section but I wasn't all that impressed with the selection!

Yeah sometimes they are so bland like quinola with banana. Things like asda and slimming world used to have amazing receipies with nutritional values so you could see what could work with your daily plan?

I'm like a carb monster, once I get a carb fix I'm like a junkie and low behold anyone who is foolish enough to intervene...

Day 38 - Friday 12th August 2016
100% again and drank extra water than needed. Spent all day working so my back aches where I've been sat at the laptop all day. There's a festival near here this weekend (Boardmasters), wish I had the confidence to go to it. Maybe next year I'll be nice and skinny and I can go and dress like a normal festival girl in some shorts and a crop top with some wellies and flowers in my hair rather than hide away in leggings and a jumper like I always do!

Really chuffed with how well I'm doing, feel like nothing can stop me now :)

¼ of a pound lost this morning (13 : 7¾). So close to a mini goal (lose 20 pounds) which will be at 13 : 7½

Well done lovely xx

Well done missus, even when sore keep going you will reep the rewards!

Well done missus, even when sore keep going you will reep the rewards!
Thank you! I'm really determined! Well done on your amazing loss so far!

Back