LT Diary Charlotte

Well done. I think you are truly amazing I can't imagine doing it for that long, u r incredible xx
Thank you! I did it for 3 months before! And I'll probably still be doing this until Christmas this time xxx

Did u have any blips at all or have u had any this time?xx

Did u have any blips at all or have u had any this time?xx
The first time I stayed 100% until Christmas (so for about 6-7 weeks) and then I ate for a bit over Christmas and New Year but went straight back on it in the new year, though I did keep nibbling things like cheese afterwards. This time I've been 100% apart from 1 day where a week or so ago I was helping my niece bake a cake and I ate a chocolate bar as well as some cake mix and icing xx I don't recommend cheating or coming off plan, it's really hard to stop yourself from getting carried away and once you've had a taste of something, it's so hard to try to go back to being 100% again xx

No I know u wouldn't recommend it I'm just upset I had a blip yesterday but i don't want to feel like I'm gonna put weight on this week or that I ruined all iv done so far?
Did u put weight on that week?

Last edited:
No I know u wouldn't recommend it I'm just upset I had a blip yesterday but i don't want to feel like I'm gonna put weight on this week or that I ruined all iv done so far?
Did u put weight on that week?
If it was just a small blip it won't matter and even if you do put a tiny bit of weight on, it will go by the end of the week and wont much a difference xx I put 2 pounds on the week that I ate over Christmas, but I did eat roast, sandwiches, then boxing day dinner etc., however I then lost the 2 pounds plus a little more the following week xx
Don't be upset, you can't ruin all your hard work just by one blip :)

Day 44 - Thursday 18th August 2016
100% day, drank 2.5 L of water, hoping for a loss tomorrow. Boyfriend sat in bed eating a bar of chocolate, I wasn't interested in it in the slightest! Thinking of going away for Valentine's Day, any ideas of a nice romantic getaway that's not too expensive or far away? Paris seems like the obvious choice but what with everything going on over there I'd be a bit wary.

I'm spotty and my belly is bloated again :(

Everyone should see Venice once in their lifetime, Dublin can be very romantic or Edinburgh...

What about a nice romantic break closer to home. I love the Lake District. You could stay in a lovely cabin with a hot tub?
I get you on the bloating , I was that way last week. I was raging!!!

Weedee yup on the bloating but nipping for fibre today to end that issue as I'm full off wind, sorry if tmi...

I love Dublin. Been a few years now but we've had some brilliant mini breaks there. Edinburgh is very pretty but I'm a Glasgow girl. Can't beat it for shopping and night life north of the border.

Ah class love the Scottish accent! Somehow hadn't realised that!

I haven't been regular and believe it's that. I'd rather fibre than dulcolax... There is a smiley that might suit I'm the bathroom section but too early in the morning for me lol

Venice sounds nice :) We stayed at home last Valentine's Day and stayed in the suite of the best hotel in Newquay overlooking the beach and the sea with a hot tub in the room, so next year we want to do something better and further away. I want to travel but I've always felt self-conscious and I didn't want to go and feel miserable because I couldn't wear or do the things I wanted. By valentine's day I should be at my goal, if not sooner, so I want to take full advantage and go somewhere amazing and feel amazing! I like the idea of Venice or somewhere else in Italy. The bloating sucks, I seem to be "going" okay so I think it's just where my hormones are up the wall!

Last edited:
¾ pound loss today (13 : 4)

Just found my posts on the Slim & Save forum where I tried to lose weight after my holiday at the start of November, my measurements are now the same as they were then :) Which means I must look the same as when I went on holiday! I certainly didn't look great, and I was/am still chubby, but at least I don't look horrific anymore!
minimins2.JPG minimins1.JPG

Last edited:
Day 45 - Friday 19th August 2016
100% again, drank 2.5 litres of water. Popped down to the beach with Mum and the dog to see the high tide, found the walk up the steep, 900ft-long hill from the beach to my house a lot easier than before! Usually my legs ache and I'm out of breath and come back all hot and sweaty, but not today! Happy that I'm back at my holiday weight/size, it's not a fantastic achievement as I'm still overweight (well, technically obese) and still big and wobbly, but definitely not as bad as 6 weeks ago.

What do you use for inspiration? I'm always look on clothing websites for outfits that I'm going to wear when I'm small, as well as admiring my 'thinspirations' - people who have an amazing figure that I'd love to look like one day. Knowing that I will look like them (or be a similar size at least) soon and be able to wear whatever I want and look good in whatever I wear is a massive motivation for me, as I've always spent my life never being able to wear the clothes I love and being jealous of other people.

4½ pounds away from a 2 stone loss, which will make me halfway to being back at 11 stone :D

Last edited:
U look gorge on those pics!!! :oops:

STS today, it's looking like a small loss this week!

Back