LT Diary Charlotte

Day 39 - Saturday 13th August 2016
Glad that I'm waking up to a loss every morning but now I know not to get too disheartened when I STS or gain because it's just temporary and I'm still losing fat even if the scales aren't showing it! Another 100% day, drank 2L of water plus the milkshakes. I stayed up until 2am last night so that I could let my nephew in from the festival, I'll probably have to do the same tonight as well, at least that will give me a chance to drink more water.

Worked all day, didn't really do much else. Haven't seen my boyfriend for a while because he's been working all the time so hoping that I can see him soon.:(

:banghead:Day 5 has been a killer, iv been thinking of giving up (not going to) but the cravings for food are ridiculously high. I'm sure seeing the first weeks loss will spur me on...just got to get to Monday evening!

:banghead:Day 5 has been a killer, iv been thinking of giving up (not going to) but the cravings for food are ridiculously high. I'm sure seeing the first weeks loss will spur me on...just got to get to Monday evening!
Don't give up! Day 5 is the worst, plain sailing from here on out! Be sure to let me know how you get on at your weigh in and well done for staying strong xx

Thank u lovey, your experience is keeping me going. I really do not want to ever have to do this again it's killing me!

Thank u lovey, your experience is keeping me going. I really do not want to ever have to do this again it's killing me!
I'm glad :) This is my second time (not including all the countless failed attempts!), it sucks to have to be doing again but I think I've learnt my lesson now haha, never ever again!

Day 5 is a horror but you've done it!!! Massive well done. Bet you feel brilliant in the morning knowing you beat it!
Abbz, you're amazing. I love how positive you are. You keep me going. Xx

Your flying and this time next year you will be rolling in from the festival a slinky minx so glad you stuck out all the plateaus!

Day 5 is a horror but you've done it!!! Massive well done. Bet you feel brilliant in the morning knowing you beat it!
Abbz, you're amazing. I love how positive you are. You keep me going. Xx
Thank you, all you ladies spur me on as well! x

Your flying and this time next year you will be rolling in from the festival a slinky minx so glad you stuck out all the plateaus!
Haha thank you, I hope so! I'm glad too :D

Oh my gosh.... I woke up this morning and I was down 1¼ pounds overnight! (13 : 6½) :eek::eek::eek:

Which means I've crossed off two mini goals: lose 20 pounds and get down to 13 and a half stone!

I've now lost a stone and a half exactly! Check out the badge!

However just heard that my Great Uncle passed away last night in hospital so not all good news :(:(

Oh and I've lost 10% of my body weight :D:D

I'm so sorry for your loss, my neighbour committed suicide during the week and it's tough to concentrate.

Congratulations on the achievement well chuffed for you!

I'm so sorry for your loss, my neighbour committed suicide during the week and it's tough to concentrate.

Congratulations on the achievement well chuffed for you!
Oh I'm sorry that sounds horrible :(

Thank you :D

I've changed my avatar to my before and after photo from last time to keep me motivated (I'm bleach blonde now but my hair was naturally brown back then!)

(Yesterday) Day 40 - Sunday 14th August 2016
Didn't get a chance to write last night as I finally got to see my boyfriend for the first time in a few days. Had a 100% day again and a nice long bath to relax in. Had to stay up until 2am again to let my nephew in from the festival but luckily it's all over now and I can get to sleep at a decent time.

It's working - well done girl xx

Day 41 - Monday 15th August 2016
Another 100% day, another loss. Spent the day with my boyfriend watching more Game of Thrones and relaxing. Super happy with my progress but TOTM is still here and it's really getting on my nerves now, I hope it's not never-ending! I'm really tired so I think an early night is on the cards. Hoping for a big loss this week as I've lost 4 pounds since last weigh-in already and it's still 2 more days until week 6 weigh-in!

STS today but doesn't matter, I can't expect a loss every day. :)

Back