LT Diary Charlotte

if you're bored why dont you look online to find an outfit for when you reach your goal. maybe not buy it as you dont know what size you will be. be nice to find it though and imagine yourself looking stunning in it :)

That's a good idea! I'll start looking online for clothes that I love but can't wear now because of my body shape :p

Like jeans and blazers and a dress to clubbing in on my birthday :)

That's a good idea! I'll start looking online for clothes that I love but can't wear now because of my body shape :p

Like jeans and blazers and a dress to clubbing in on my birthday :)

Ah I remember my clubbin days well. Im a bit old now though :) I'm 29 now and them days feel like a lifetime ago. Sure you will feel absolutely great when you go out on your birthday. Looking forward to seeing the pics x x

Ah I remember my clubbin days well. Im a bit old now though :) I'm 29 now and them days feel like a lifetime ago. Sure you will feel absolutely great when you go out on your birthday. Looking forward to seeing the pics x x

Never too old to go clubbing! I'm going out clubbing with my sister and she's nearly 40! Thanks, I can't wait for photos either x

Day 25 (Monday 22nd November 2013)
Had a good day helping Mum with her Christmas shopping, I also have a lot of energy and feel and look better already, kinda scared to start eating again in 2 weeks. I made a weight loss chart yesterday out of curiosity and boredom; it plots time against weight and has a line of best fit to my goal - so far I'm well under this line! And as long as I lose an average of 3lb a week, I will get to 10st by March 13th. Here it is so far:

weightlosschart.png

Guys I need your help! I miss chewing things but I saw in the Lipotrim video that you can't chew gum. Why not? Would it hurt if you did? I need something to keep myself occupied or else I end up biting my nails.

That chart is badass Abbz! You are gonna look stunning on your birthday :)

That chart is badass Abbz! You are gonna look stunning on your birthday :)

Thank you! I saw your progress pics yesterday, you already look great!

Last edited:
Was down to 12st8lb this morning, so another 4lb gone! Every little pound is a boost to your confidence and makes you feel proud! :D

yay almost reached your goal of weighing less than your Dad x x

Hehe oh yeah! I only just noticed that, few more pounds and I won't be the heaviest in the house! xx

Day 26 (Tuesday 4th December 2013)
Forgot to write yesterday so here's a quick update! Had a fairly long and boring day as per usual, but I'm now noticing a big difference in how I look and how I feel. I went to see the boyfriend last night and he even noticed how different I look and how much more confidence I have :D He's really supportive of what I'm doing even though he said I looked fine before, he just wants me to be happy, which I now am!
I'm also tempted to lower my goal because I have a real problem with big thighs and I think it'll take less than 10st for them to look good, but then again I don't think Lipotrim let you carry on once you get to a healthy weight, will they? And I'm not sure if/how to go about losing another half a stone or so without it, gah!

Well done, I like reading your diary most of the time with a glass of water ,hehe it is like a good blog that you wanna enjoy with a glass of water. :happy096:

Well done, I like reading your diary most of the time with a glass of water ,hehe it is like a good blog that you wanna enjoy with a glass of water. :happy096:
Really? Well thank you! I've just subscribed to your diary and yours too is a very good read!

Back