LT Diary Charlotte

Day 27 (Wednesday 4th December 2013)
In a really good mood and had a productive day, woke up really late though. Weigh In day tomorrow, looking forward to it but then again I'm not because TOTM and I know that can affect weigh-ins. I've made my 'Refeed Menu' for when I come off Lipotrim, it's making me all excited! There are some foods that I'm not sure about though?
- Ham
- Egg
- Low Fat Cheese Spread (it's 3g fat per 100g so 3%)
- Light Butter (20% fat)
- Banana

Very very cold tonight, I've resorted to being curled up on the sofa with a hot water bottle and a heated teddy haha! I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and keep seeing photos of pretty, slim people my age, but instead of getting miserable about it, I keep thinking "ha, I'm going to look like that soon!"
I can't wait to go clubbing on my 18th birthday and actually look good, feel good, take loads of photos (I never used to let anyone take my photo!) and have a great time!

Very very cold tonight, I've resorted to being curled up on the sofa with a hot water bottle and a heated teddy haha! I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and keep seeing photos of pretty, slim people my age, but instead of getting miserable about it, I keep thinking "ha, I'm going to look like that soon!"
I can't wait to go clubbing on my 18th birthday and actually look good, feel good, take loads of photos (I never used to let anyone take my photo!) and have a great time!

sure that you'll have a great time on your birthday looking and feeling great. feel excited for you lol

Ive got my water bottle too, sure LT makes you colder x x

sure that you'll have a great time on your birthday looking and feeling great. feel excited for you lol

Ive got my water bottle too, sure LT makes you colder x x

Thank you, I'm excited for you too! It's horrible, I've always had problems with the cold anyway but it's even worse now, worth it in the long haul though! xx

Hi guys!

Haven't been weighed yet but I have a major update for you: I'm not refeeding over Christmas! I don't trust myself not to get carried away and/or put loads of weight on. I'm not going to go through all the effort of refeeding just to put a bit of weight back on for the sake of a Christmas dinner, I might just eat some turkey and a few carbs (less than 50g, of course!), what does everyone think? I think I'd do less damage this way and get to my goal quicker, but I'll ask my pharmacist later on

Have a good day everyone x

Hi guys!

Haven't been weighed yet but I have a major update for you: I'm not refeeding over Christmas! I don't trust myself not to get carried away and/or put loads of weight on. I'm not going to go through all the effort of refeeding just to put a bit of weight back on for the sake of a Christmas dinner, I might just eat some turkey and a few carbs (less than 50g, of course!), what does everyone think? I think I'd do less damage this way and get to my goal quicker, but I'll ask my pharmacist later on

Have a good day everyone x

Morning, yeah thats what I'm doing. tfr right up till xmas day and then straight from boxing day. I had a day off for a special occasion last time and still managed a loss that week. good luck with wi x x

Morning, yeah thats what I'm doing. tfr right up till xmas day and then straight from boxing day. I had a day off for a special occasion last time and still managed a loss that week. good luck with wi x x

Are you going to eat enough carbs to knock you out of ketosis? Or just meats and things? Thank you, congrats with yours! I'm impressed xx

Day 26 (Tuesday 4th December 2013)
Forgot to write yesterday so here's a quick update! Had a fairly long and boring day as per usual, but I'm now noticing a big difference in how I look and how I feel. I went to see the boyfriend last night and he even noticed how different I look and how much more confidence I have :D He's really supportive of what I'm doing even though he said I looked fine before, he just wants me to be happy, which I now am!
I'm also tempted to lower my goal because I have a real problem with big thighs and I think it'll take less than 10st for them to look good, but then again I don't think Lipotrim let you carry on once you get to a healthy weight, will they? And I'm not sure if/how to go about losing another half a stone or so without it, gah!

try running thatll do it :) im 10.7 wearing size 8...due to LT of course but also to exercise and no they probably wont let you carry on once youve a healthy BMI but all chemists arent the same are they and they seem to differ a lot with what they believe lipotrim is saying.

your doing fantastically btw, you must be so pleased with yourself so far?

h x

try running thatll do it :) im 10.7 wearing size 8...due to LT of course but also to exercise and no they probably wont let you carry on once youve a healthy BMI but all chemists arent the same are they and they seem to differ a lot with what they believe lipotrim is saying.

your doing fantastically btw, you must be so pleased with yourself so far?

h x

Yeah I suppose, I'll take the dog out later and go for a run around the beach :) Wow impressive! I've been doing some exercise but not much. Oh dear, my goal is 10st but I'll be healthy at just under 11, do you reckon I could carry on for another 14lb? I honestly don't think I could lose anything without LT, it's the only thing that's worked! Thank you, I have a long way to go yet though! How are you doing now? x

Are you going to eat enough carbs to knock you out of ketosis? Or just meats and things? Thank you, congrats with yours! I'm impressed xx

Last time I had loads of food and still lost 2 or 3lbs. It was my birthday and I'd promised hubby that I would eat what I wanted for the day. The plan for xmas dinner is to mainly eat turkey and a little bit of everything else on the plate, not go crazy. plus we will be full really quickly which helps. My view of food is changing already, hubby was baking my favorite fudge muffins last night and although they smelt and looked yummy I wasnt interesting and told him that I might not ever eat them again.

good luck with it, fingers crossed we still lose that week x x

Yeah I suppose, I'll take the dog out later and go for a run around the beach :) Wow impressive! I've been doing some exercise but not much. Oh dear, my goal is 10st but I'll be healthy at just under 11, do you reckon I could carry on for another 14lb? I honestly don't think I could lose anything without LT, it's the only thing that's worked! Thank you, I have a long way to go yet though! How are you doing now? x

has your chemist asked how far you want to go with it? mine asked every week what my goal was lol. dont forget yourll probably keep losing a bit afterwards, most people seem to until their body gets used to food again, mine did.

im doing great thanks. im over in the maintenance bit now and update every so often. im losing hair now a bit. its a bit scary seeing it in the bath after ive washed my hair but i know its only for a few weeks and its normal. foodwise its great. i use myfitnesspal so i feel in control and know exactly what im eating. i cant seem to eat enough and have lost a couple more pounds in the last couple of weeks but this week it seems to be levelling out so hopefully ive got it cracked lol

take a look at my diary and see what you think about my ramblings :)

h x

Last time I had loads of food and still lost 2 or 3lbs. It was my birthday and I'd promised hubby that I would eat what I wanted for the day. The plan for xmas dinner is to mainly eat turkey and a little bit of everything else on the plate, not go crazy. plus we will be full really quickly which helps. My view of food is changing already, hubby was baking my favorite fudge muffins last night and although they smelt and looked yummy I wasnt interesting and told him that I might not ever eat them again.

good luck with it, fingers crossed we still lose that week x x

Ah, yeah it's a good idea! But it says on my refeed that if you go straight from TFR to eating a lot of carbs then you can put on up to 10lb in water weight! Yikes! Good, mine too, I don't want to go back to eating like I did before. They sound delicious, and yes fingers crossed! xx

Only a 1.5lb loss this week, which my pharmacist kept interrogating me about (how annoying). However I was down nearly 4lb a few days after last weigh-in but then mother nature paid a lovely visit and my weight crept up a bit, is that normal? I'm going to assume that it is...
Anyway, for those of you that are interested, here's the updated weight loss chart, I'm slowing creeping over to the line oh dear :|
weightlosschart.png

Last edited:
All chemist are different, but they won't let you go below a BMI of 20 that's for sure. Exercise is the key, squats WITH WEIGHTS are amazing for toned legs (and will not make your thighs bigger, quite the opposite!! In fact lifting weights will make you smaller and tighter all over. That's my plan for after Christmas, I'm a size 12 now but would like to be smaller through exercise not strict diets! How did your weigh in go?

All chemist are different, but they won't let you go below a BMI of 20 that's for sure. Exercise is the key, squats WITH WEIGHTS are amazing for toned legs (and will not make your thighs bigger, quite the opposite!! In fact lifting weights will make you smaller and tighter all over. That's my plan for after Christmas, I'm a size 12 now but would like to be smaller through exercise not strict diets! How did your weigh in go?

Yeah, well I want a BMI of around 23 so they might let me :) everyone's been harping on at me about exercise and i've been ignoring it but yes I guess everyone's right, and I'll lose the weight quicker, I need to stop being so sluggish anyway when I come off LT so I may as well start now than later. Thank you for the advice

Is it normal for a small loss when it's TOTM?

Back