LT Diary Charlotte

I am keeping up the exercise and hoping for a weight loss. I just really want to get into the 11's I am naturally muscular I have always done weighs from around 17 and I build muscle quickly so hoping its muscle I am holding!!! Or maybe I am kidding myself :)

I am keeping up the exercise and hoping for a weight loss. I just really want to get into the 11's I am naturally muscular I have always done weighs from around 17 and I build muscle quickly so hoping its muscle I am holding!!! Or maybe I am kidding myself :)
No I'm sure it is muscle! It's near enough impossible not to lose weight on this diet, so muscle is the only explanation!

Day 72 (Saturday 18th January 2014)
Bit of a boring day, haven't really done anything and not much to report other than I was 11st8 this morning. I now weigh only a few pounds more than my sister who's the same height :) I'm now also the lightest person in the house and not the heaviest, how great! I've also realised that I'm kind of scared to start eating again, I don't want to put the weight back on. I need to exercise but I don't have the energy or the willpower, ugh.

Day 73 (Sunday 19th January 2014)
Went shopping today to replace some of my hoodies as they're all too big and are flapping about around the middle. To my amazement I can comfortably get into a size 10 in Matalan and a 12 in New Look! (before I used to buy 14's and even then they were too tight on the arms). I'm not going to bother seeing what size jeans I am yet as my legs are still pretty chunky, and I don't want to expect to be able to get into a 12 and they won't fit. So anyway, I now have four new hoodies (fyi, they're all I wear at the moment, can't be bothered to find new styles that look good yet), two 12's and two 10's and they all look nice.

Last edited:
haha loving the evidence hun :) bet you are so pleased to be fitting in size 10s. well done on your progress so far.

I went out last night with a couple of friends from school, one of them has always been really skinny 8stone ish. I could tell that she had gained weight straight away, she looked so much better. She now weighs 10 stone and is the same height as us, she still looked slim but much more healthy. Hopefully when you get to 10 stone you will also look lovely but still healthy and be happy with your body. best of luck getting to your goal asap x x

haha loving the evidence hun :) bet you are so pleased to be fitting in size 10s. well done on your progress so far.

I went out last night with a couple of friends from school, one of them has always been really skinny 8stone ish. I could tell that she had gained weight straight away, she looked so much better. She now weighs 10 stone and is the same height as us, she still looked slim but much more healthy. Hopefully when you get to 10 stone you will also look lovely but still healthy and be happy with your body. best of luck getting to your goal asap x x
Thanks Jenny! I am pleased, never thought I'd be buying 10's but I'm assuming this is a one off, Matalan's sizes are always bigger! I suppose so, but I think it's all about preference. I honestly don't think I'll ever be happy with my body as big thighs and bum is in our genes! I'd hate to be skinny, I just want to be slim and toned.
Thanks again, good luck to you too!
PS. I'm now joining you on the squat and sit up challenge! My legs buuuurn!

I've been really energetic lately so thought I'd finally do some exercise, as well as dancing around my room like an idiot all the time and doing wall sits, I'm also doing he 30 day squat and sit up challenge. Day 1 done and my legs and belly are burning! Worth it though, I have a friend who's on day 19 and she said her legs feel much better (she's really tiny and thin though I didn't think she needed to tone up but oh well).

Last edited:
I have a confession to make
I keep nibbling things! (mainly little bits of cheese everytime I cut a bit off for my gerbils)
But last night I ate a packet of mini cheddars (15g carb) and then got persuaded into finishing a packet of crisps, at about another 15g carb, so on top of the 45g I already had in milkshakes, I had more carbs than I was meant to and although I don't weigh any more today, my belly feels bloated and horrible. Sighhh.
I wish I had just stuck to LT over christmas because tasting food again has made me want to keep snacking on things now when I shouldn't
I WILL STOP. I will tell myself that for everything I have that isn't water or milkshake, £1 has to come out the weight loss jar. That'll stop me!

Day 74 (Monday 20th January 2014)
Crap day, I'm cold, my throat hurts, my tummy won't stop rumbling and I got the worst nights' sleep possible. The scales haven't shifted, I'm still 11st9, I'm ill and I'm starving! Anyway, off to do my squats and sit ups, bye!

I have a confession to make
I keep nibbling things! (mainly little bits of cheese everytime I cut a bit off for my gerbils)
But last night I ate a packet of mini cheddars (15g carb) and then got persuaded into finishing a packet of crisps, at about another 15g carb, so on top of the 45g I already had in milkshakes, I had more carbs than I was meant to and although I don't weigh any more today, my belly feels bloated and horrible. Sighhh.
I wish I had just stuck to LT over christmas because tasting food again has made me want to keep snacking on things now when I shouldn't
I WILL STOP. I will tell myself that for everything I have that isn't water or milkshake, £1 has to come out the weight loss jar. That'll stop me!

dont beat yourself up too much hun. just move past it. Its such a horrible feeling after youve cheated but sure that small amount of food will not affect your loss this week. on s&s you can have milk so some nights I have been having a slice of cheese instead, know its not the same but kinda is. tastes so good. Guess as long as we stay on track and dont go mad and eat the whole block or eat mini cheaders every day, we will be fine and lovely and thin soon :)

Day 74 (Monday 20th January 2014)
Crap day, I'm cold, my throat hurts, my tummy won't stop rumbling and I got the worst nights' sleep possible. The scales haven't shifted, I'm still 11st9, I'm ill and I'm starving! Anyway, off to do my squats and sit ups, bye!

hope you feel better soon :) good on you for doing the squats and sit ups, its amazing how quickly you feel stronger. Goodnight x x

dont beat yourself up too much hun. just move past it. Its such a horrible feeling after youve cheated but sure that small amount of food will not affect your loss this week. on s&s you can have milk so some nights I have been having a slice of cheese instead, know its not the same but kinda is. tastes so good. Guess as long as we stay on track and dont go mad and eat the whole block or eat mini cheaders every day, we will be fine and lovely and thin soon :)

hope you feel better soon :) good on you for doing the squats and sit ups, its amazing how quickly you feel stronger. Goodnight x x
I'm not going to have a good loss this week anyway, I haven't lost anything since thursday :( yeah I just have to keep reminding myself of this awful guilty bloated feeling every time I want something. I've got to ask myself: "do you really want that? remember how bad you felt last time.."
Thanks! I'm just worried about putting on muscle weight or having my legs get bigger because of it, do you have that problem? I'm only day 2 so at the moment I just ache so much! haha xx

I'm not going to have a good loss this week anyway, I haven't lost anything since thursday :( yeah I just have to keep reminding myself of this awful guilty bloated feeling every time I want something. I've got to ask myself: "do you really want that? remember how bad you felt last time.."
Thanks! I'm just worried about putting on muscle weight or having my legs get bigger because of it, do you have that problem? I'm only day 2 so at the moment I just ache so much! haha xx

I have lost 6 inches of each thigh so they are getting smaller and are much more toned. I dont think the muscle will get very big doing squats unless you are squatting with heavy weights on a bar. I have naturally big thighs and can see a big difference since squatting.

Also you need to remember you dont have as much fat on your body now so your losses may slow down, last time when I was around your weight my losses were pretty slow, think the more you have to lose the bigger the losses are (generally).

how about next time you feel like eating post on here instead, having a big glass of water and see if you still want to eat. good luck x x

I have lost 6 inches of each thigh so they are getting smaller and are much more toned. I dont think the muscle will get very big doing squats unless you are squatting with heavy weights on a bar. I have naturally big thighs and can see a big difference since squatting.

Also you need to remember you dont have as much fat on your body now so your losses may slow down, last time when I was around your weight my losses were pretty slow, think the more you have to lose the bigger the losses are (generally).

how about next time you feel like eating post on here instead, having a big glass of water and see if you still want to eat. good luck x x
wow 6 inches!? impressive! i've lost nearly 4 inches off each thigh but i'm hoping that will increase quicker with squats. yeah that sounds about right, it just means that I won't be on track for my goal anymore :\ i think i will do that! i have a sore throat today and it hurts to swallow so food doesnt seem appealing right no anyway xx thanks for your advice and support jenny!

Day 75 (Tuesday 21st January 2014)
Lousy day but I haven't nibbled anything! Too ill. The boyfriend came over for a while to cheer me up :) And I've finally seen a loss! 11st7 woohoo! Hope everyone had a good day x

well done for keeping on going abbz! I'm glad you're still here, inspiring me to keep on!

hope your weigh in goes well on thurs!

well done for keeping on going abbz! I'm glad you're still here, inspiring me to keep on!

hope your weigh in goes well on thurs!
Thank you, I haven't been 100% lately but not so bad as to put me off or knock me out of ketosis, I just need to cure my cravings! I'm glad I inspire you, seeing comments from people like you inspires me too, knowing that I'm helping others :) Thank you, sorry to hear about your gain!

Wooo 11st5 this morning! :D
That's 4lb down since thursday, 5lb until I'm 'healthy' weight, 19lb to goal and 36lb down altogether!
I'll probably be slightly more than 11st5 tomorrow when I'm fully clothed and stuff, but at least I'm seeing a decent loss this week! I wasn't expecting to after not seeing the scales shift for days and the fact that I keep nibbling things.

Last edited:
Day 76 (Wednesday 22nd January 2014)
Can't believe how fast time has gone! This time 3 months ago I was over 2 stone heavier, very unhappy, very big and very antisocial. Oh how things have changed! I'm glad that today is a rest day for the squat and situp challenge, my legs were aching so much! But I think I can see an improvement already after only 3 days/165 squats & 165 sit-ups. I can't wait to look back on all this. But my god will I be glad when it's over, I'm so hungry! Bored of milkshakes now and craving things so bad! Also is there a 12 week limit for Lipotrim? I know on Slim & Save they make you do a week of slightly eating, or something, at week 12. Tomorrow marks week 11. Wow!
Also I have tonsillitis and I ache all over, so I've just been sitting at home all day in my slippers, leopard print leggings (size 14, are baggy whereas they used to be skin tight) and a hoodie. Should really do some coursework...

Day 77 (Thursday 23rd January 2014)
Week 11 Weigh In! Down 3lb :) Woop, here's my chart:
WEIGHTLOSSCHART Week 11.png

Back