LT Diary Charlotte

You look amazing!!! Bet it didn't depress you at all in the end, and it looks like you had a lovely walk on the beach with your dog. I miss my dog so much .... he was my best friend ... a Springer Spaniel.
Awh thank you! Nope I can finally accept the fact that I don't look like that anymore :) I love going to the beach, it's so close to my house as well! Oh :( Sorry to hear, my dog is a 4 year old basset hound :) we used to have a cavalier king charles spaniel x

Last edited:
Day 83 (Wednesday 29th January 2014)
Boring day, attempted to do some coursework but I really don't have the motivation anymore, honestly don't know what to do with my life
:sigh:
Anyway, I was 11st4 this morning, not too bad. I've set myself the challenge of being in the 10's by Valentine's Day, which I reckon is possible: 5lb in 16 days; speaking of which... HELP, I've never had a boyfriend or valentine before, I have no idea what to get him or what we should do, alcohol & food is obviously off the agenda.
Not looking forward to weigh-in, my weight fluctuates too much but as long as I'm at least 158lb I'll still be on track! I've also noticed that I lose more when I get a decent amount of sleep... I've been sleeping well recently and losing fast, but last night I didn't sleep very well and was 1lb up from tuesday. Am I mad or is there actually a link between how much sleep you get and how much you lose?

Last edited:
Day 83 (Wednesday 28th January 2014)
Boring day, attempted to do some coursework but I really don't have the motivation anymore, honestly don't know what to do with my life
:sigh:
Anyway, I was 11st4 this morning, not too bad. I've set myself the challenge of being in the 10's by Valentine's Day, which I reckon is possible: 5lb in 16 days; speaking of which... HELP, I've never had a boyfriend or valentine before, I have no idea what to get him or what we should do, alcohol & food is obviously off the agenda.
Not looking forward to weigh-in, my weight fluctuates too much but as long as I'm at least 158lb I'll still be on track! I've also noticed that I lose more when I get a decent amount of sleep... I've been sleeping well recently and losing fast, but last night I didn't sleep very well and was 1lb up from tuesday. Am I mad or is there actually a link between how much sleep you get and how much you lose?

best of luck for your next goal hun. valentines is difficult to buy for men, maybe just stick to a card. these days I write my hubby a poem telling him how I feel about him, not sure how serious you two are though, might not be appropriate. maybe get something funny like some novelty boxers or sex dice lol. I always found it difficult buying at valentines day. or you could ask him if there is anything he wants, makes it much easier. sure you'll find something.

interesting about the whole sleep thing as I hardly ever get enough sleep. maybe if you get enough sleep you allow your body to rest and heal therefore your body might let go of some more fat. maybe I should try and get to bed earlier. lol.

hope you have a good day x x

Day 84 (Thursday 30th January 2014)
Due to what I assume is lack of sleep and TOTM, I was 159lb at weigh-in (well, 158.8 but I'll round it up), only one pound down but I expected it and a loss is still a loss. My niece has moved in with us because it's closer to where she works but of course that means getting woken up at 6 in the morning when she gets back (she works in a nightclub), apparently it's impossible to walk up the stairs or shut a door quietly. I'm so, so, so tired! Chart is slightly off-course now:
View attachment 122398
Has anyone else noticed that they lose more when they get a decent amount of sleep? I have read before that "lack of sleep can cause you to gain weight", never thought it was that significant. Maybe I'm just looking for excuses..

Last edited:
Ha ... I've got 2 kids (well, a 23 and 20 year old) like that. Apparently they are also unable to pick cups and plates up, but them in the dishwasher (they can put them on top of the dishwasher) or indeed put a new toilet roll on the toilet roll holder!! They are also unable to get up until about 3.00pm on a Sunday, and when they do get up, they are the colour of putty!!! Well done on your loss .... a loss is a loss don't forget!!! For Valentines you could cook him his favourite meal and then give him an all over massage???

Ha ... I've got 2 kids (well, a 23 and 20 year old) like that. Apparently they are also unable to pick cups and plates up, but them in the dishwasher (they can put them on top of the dishwasher) or indeed put a new toilet roll on the toilet roll holder!! They are also unable to get up until about 3.00pm on a Sunday, and when they do get up, they are the colour of putty!!! Well done on your loss .... a loss is a loss don't forget!!! For Valentines you could cook him his favourite meal and then give him an all over massage???
Haha oh no! My niece is 20 as well, very immature for her age though. Thank you, I'm glad I lost anything to be honest! Hmm, thanks for the suggestion:) A cosy night in is probably the best option, even though every time I see him we have a cosy night in!

stressed out

Last edited:
Day 85 (Friday 31st January 2014)
Was 11st4 today, why is it I was 11st4 today and 11st4 on wednesday but 11st5 on my weigh-in? i think my body is being a tease. Anyway, I spent all day making my boyfriend's valentine's present, it was tedious! Went to the beach with my mum and the dog to see the high tide, weather's meant to be bad again tonight. Hope everyone had a good day.

Day 86 (Saturday 1st February 2014)
Forgot to write yesterday. I had a pretty boring day up until the evening when me and my Mum went down to the beach to see the sea; it was a really high tide coupled with strong winds and stormy weather so the sea was really far in and even managed to flood the nearby road! Some random guy said to me "if you jump in I'll jump in after you"... not sure if that was meant to be a pick up line or not but it made me laugh. I then spent the rest of the night with my boyfriend listening to our favourite band all cuddled up in bed hehe. I was 11st4 again and didn't drink enough water.

Day 87 (Sunday 2nd February 2014)
Another boring day, nibbled some cheese because I was hungry. 11st3 today yay! I really don't think I'm going to reach any of my goals though, Valentine's or my Birthday :(
To keep up with the 'stone a month' loss, which I've done so far, I need to be 10st13 by the 8th of February. That doesn't look likely at all...
Oh well, I'm still losing, I'm nowhere near as big as I was and I feel quite good. Roll on Summer when I'll be slim!
I've also reviewed my list of 'goals' on the first post of this forum, I'm impressed at how much I can say I've already achieved (or am achieving):
[strike]• [/strike][strike]Confidence![/strike]I'm not as confident as I'd like but definitely more so than I used to be!
• Start surfing Not yet, too cold, but I'm getting a board for my birthday and a friend has agreed to teach me how to surf in Summer
[strike]• Be Happy![/strike] Not as happy as I'd like to be but happier than I was:)
[strike]• Be fit/healthy[/strike] Not exactly 'fit' but I'm definitely noticing a difference in how healthy I feel (eg. I can walk faster and don't get worn out as fast)
[strike]• Actually enjoy clothes shopping[/strike] Haven't properly been yet but buying size 10 hoodies is a start!
• Be able to wear more variety of clothes Haven't attempted this yet
[strike]• Can comfortably get my legs out[/strike] Not in public just yet, but (as silly as this is going to seem) I'm no longer ashamed to get my legs out, and the rest, in front of the boyfriend
• Wear bikinis in Summer Not quite bikini ready yet!
• Go clubbing Don't feel comfortable with this yet
• Not be the 'fat friend' (my two best friends are very slim despite eating more than I do!) Well I'm still the fat friend

Woohoo!

Last edited:
Wow Abbz....Ive just seen your pics and read some of your posts. Your last one has me super impressed. Your doing really well in tackling your goals.

You should feel amazing doll. You are an inspiration. I am restarting (for the umpteenth time) tomoro and you have given me some motivation.

Thanks doll.

Keep up the fab work

Ava
xxxxx

Wow Abbz....Ive just seen your pics and read some of your posts. Your last one has me super impressed. Your doing really well in tackling your goals.

You should feel amazing doll. You are an inspiration. I am restarting (for the umpteenth time) tomoro and you have given me some motivation.

Thanks doll.

Keep up the fab work

Ava
xxxxx
Hey Ava!
Thanks for taking an interest in my diary, I'm glad it's motivated you! Thank you so much :)
I do feel pretty good to be honest! Good luck with your restart I'm sure you'll reach your goal soon!
Your goal of 8st10lb is close to my ultimate goal, I'm sure we'll both look sexy as hell in Summer;)
Have a good day
xxx

Last edited:

Hey Ava!
Thanks for taking an interest in my diary, I'm glad it's motivated you! Thank you so much :)
I do feel pretty good to be honest! Good luck with your restart I'm sure you'll reach your goal soon!
Your goal of 8st10lb is close to my ultimate goal, I'm sure we'll both look sexy as hell in Summer;)
Have a good day
xxx

Aw ur very welcome Abbey. Im not sure if im cut out for this diet but reading your diary has made me feel its possible so thank you :)

Im only on Day 1. Doing ok. Shake 1 consumed. Woop woop

Yes. Id like to look 'sexy as hell' this summer. I want this to be the last diet ill ever do.

Keep going lady

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw ur very welcome Abbey. Im not sure if im cut out for this diet but reading your diary has made me feel its possible so thank you :)

Im only on Day 1. Doing ok. Shake 1 consumed. Woop woop

Yes. Id like to look 'sexy as hell' this summer. I want this to be the last diet ill ever do.

Keep going lady

Ava
xxxxxx
I'm sure you are! I never thought I'd make it this far or that it was possible but it really is x
Good! I wish you the best of luck :)
You will look great in Summer I'm sure!
xxx

Day 88 (Monday 3rd February 2014)
Hi all, so I've had another fairly useless day but I did make my online portfolio ready for when I start trying to build up a graphic/web design business. If any of you are interested, it's here (the name there is my real name, I use abbey here so none of my friends know it's me haha). Anyways, hope everyone had a good day.

I'm sure you are! I never thought I'd make it this far or that it was possible but it really is x
Good! I wish you the best of luck :)
You will look great in Summer I'm sure!
xxx

Ah sugar Abbey. Sorry to hjijack your diary but I have caved...AGAIN!!!

All I can do is aim for a restart tomoro :(

Just checked out ur link....swit swoo. Your smoking.

Ava
xxxxx

Ah sugar Abbey. Sorry to hjijack your diary but I have caved...AGAIN!!!

All I can do is aim for a restart tomoro :(

Just checked out ur link....swit swoo. Your smoking.

Ava
xxxxx
Awh no Ava! It's so easy to cave but as song as you pick it up again asap it shouldn't be too bad! And no worries about 'hijacking' my diary, I'm glad someone takes an interest!
Thank you hehe, do you have facebook? xxxx

Last edited:
Day 89 (Tuesday 4th February 2014)
Really really cold today, and bored, mehh. Struggling to drink 2 liters of water a day but I was 11st2 this morning! Woo! :D Maybe I will reach my Valentine's goal after all. Also I'm only a few pounds away from the 'stone a month' loss, which is fine by me. I love Lipotrim.

Helloo abbz,

Glad to see you are still plugging away! not long til you'll be under that 11 stone mark!

I'm still going but am on and off the wagon, keep losing my focus but I'm hanging in there!

hope you're having a good week!

Helloo abbz,

Glad to see you are still plugging away! not long til you'll be under that 11 stone mark!

I'm still going but am on and off the wagon, keep losing my focus but I'm hanging in there!

hope you're having a good week!
Hi goodbyeflappymumtum!
Oh no! To be honest, I keep nibbling things haha. As long as you're hanging on in there then it's all good! It's so hard to be 100%!
My week's going alright thanks, I hope yours is good?

Back