LT Diary Charlotte

Day 90 (Wednesday 5th February 2014)
Well it looks like my Valentine's Challenge might be within reach because I was.. *drumroll*...
11st0.5lb!

Woo! Also I stood next to my Mum and my legs are smaller than hers now, I should probably start doing squats again though.

Last edited:
Woo hoo .... way to go Abbz!!!

Day 91 (Thursday 6th February 2014)
Week 13 Weigh-In! Well, I wasn't 11st0.5lb because of clothes and shoes, I was 11st1.5lb, can't complain :D Chart:
WEIGHTLOSSCHART Week 13.png

Right guys, every Summer there's a fairly huge festival here in Cornwall and I was going to go last year but the ONLY reason why I didn't is because I didn't have the confidence, and I was going to lose weight for it but didn't and felt so crap about myself that I sold my £110 ticket and stayed indoors instead. I hated the idea of being surrounded by loads of slim, pretty girls in skimpy clothes and me standing out like a sore thumb because I was big and would have probably covered up in leggings and hoodies. Well, the line-up's just been released and I'm determined to go this year, partly because the acts are amazing, but mostly just to prove to myself that I can; I'm going to be slim, be able to wear the short shorts and crop tops, and NOT be the odd one out or the fat friend. I can't wait to be able to do all the things that I didn't have the confidence to do before!

Day 92 (Friday 7th February 2014)
I was 11 stone exactly this morning! :D I also went to a local beach with my Mum because the waves were really good. Apart from that, I have nothing much to say! Tomorrow marks exactly three months on this diet, wow! It's gone really fast.

Well done on you weight loss so far Abbz. I'm new to Lipotrim (day 5) and reading your diary has gave me so much hope that I can succeed. I want to lose 3 - 3.5st by my cousins wedding in July but going by you're journey so far, I'm feeling hopeful that I can reach my goal before then :).

Would love to be slimmer before summer so I can enjoy it with my 9 month old daughter, hoping to be confident enough to take her swimming - haven't been in a swimming pool/wore a bathing suit in about 8 years :-(

Well done on you weight loss so far Abbz. I'm new to Lipotrim (day 5) and reading your diary has gave me so much hope that I can succeed. I want to lose 3 - 3.5st by my cousins wedding in July but going by you're journey so far, I'm feeling hopeful that I can reach my goal before then :).

Would love to be slimmer before summer so I can enjoy it with my 9 month old daughter, hoping to be confident enough to take her swimming - haven't been in a swimming pool/wore a bathing suit in about 8 years :-(
Hey there!:)
Welcome to Lipotrim, how are you finding it so far? Yes you can succeed! I'm glad I motivate you :) It seems that the heavier you are to begin with the quicker your losses (because you use more energy in a day), but yes, 3 stone in 5 months is definitely possible and if you manage the average stone a month loss then you should even be at your goal by May!

I'm sure you'll look fab in summer! I know what you mean about the confidence thing, I used to feel the same way about wearing bathing suits, but honestly I've gained so much confidence already and I'm not at my goal yet! I wish you the best of luck x

Thanks Abbz, Days 1- 3 I found easy but yesterday (day 4) was definitely hard. But joining minimums has helped and today I feel great. I have my first weigh I tomorrow (day 6). I will only have 5 full days done but the pharmacy is closed on Sunday. Can't wait, I just hope my hard work has paid off but any loss is better than none :)

Thanks Abbz, Days 1- 3 I found easy but yesterday (day 4) was definitely hard. But joining minimums has helped and today I feel great. I have my first weigh I tomorrow (day 6). I will only have 5 full days done but the pharmacy is closed on Sunday. Can't wait, I just hope my hard work has paid off but any loss is better than none :)
It does get easier! Good luck for your weigh-in, let me know how you get on :)

OMG
10st13 this morning (153 pounds)
wow I ca't even remember the last time I saw a 10 at the beginning of the scales
:D
That's my Valentine's challenge reached! (if it stays below 11 all week, my weight fluctuates a lot..)

That's fantastic Abbey, well done. Can't wait for my weigh in later :)

Day 93 (Saturday 8th February 2014)
Well as I mentioned earlier I was under 11 stone today which has put me in the best mood :) even though today was dull, cold and very boring, I'm happy. Me and my niece had a chat and she said she's jealous of my figure and I look "amazing" :)
Anyway, my sister is inviting myself and my parents over for dinner tomorrow for a roast with chicken and beef. I'm going to eat some beef and chicken as I know from experience over Christmas/New Year that eating meat does little damage, I'm so close to my goal now!

Well done Abbz .... you must feel a million dollars!!! You're so close to target now that I'm sure rewarding youself with a roast dinner is allowed. Just don't go too mad ... you still want to be in the 10s for Friday!!! You must be absolutely made up and have a huge grin on your face!

Well done Abbz .... you must feel a million dollars!!! You're so close to target now that I'm sure rewarding youself with a roast dinner is allowed. Just don't go too mad ... you still want to be in the 10s for Friday!!! You must be absolutely made up and have a huge grin on your face!
Hey Slimmabum! I do feel really good thanks :D How are you? Yeah I only had meat and a few yorkshire puds, I'm 10st13 today so no harm done! Was nice to eat x How are you getting on?

Didn't get round to updating yesterday as I was busy but..
Day 94 (Sunday 9th February 2014)
So I went to my sister's for that dinner, it was yummy! All I had was meat and a few puddings though and only had one shake, no harm done! My sister (who now weighs more than more than me by a few pounds!) said I look great, she didn't even realise I had 3 stone to lose, and when she hugged me she said she could feel my figure... or something like that. Came home early to get ready as the boyfriend stayed over last night :) That's all really!

Day 95 (Monday 10th February 2014)
Had a fab night :innocent0002:
Was 10st13 again, so obviously eating yesterday didn't do any damage. Going to start doing squats and sit-ups again starting today, and my niece is going to do them with me to keep me motivated. Roll on summer! Feeling the cold today, hate it.

Last edited:
Back