LT Diary Charlotte

Lovely! Beautiful dress and you no bigger than the other two girls in fact probably a bit smaller. Xx
Thanks Sam but it's just the angle of the photo, I'm actually bigger than both of them, and heavier too x

Oh my goodness, such a pretty dress. You don't need to lose another two stone! You'll fade away! Congratulations on everything so far, you've great determination :)

Oh my goodness, such a pretty dress. You don't need to lose another two stone! You'll fade away! Congratulations on everything so far, you've great determination :)
Thank you, it's from New Look :)
I appreciate that but I still feel like I need to lose a bit more, probably not another 2 stone more like 1-1 and a half, thank you though!
I'm not that determined this time round! x

skinny Minnie!

Thank you, it's from New Look :)
I appreciate that but I still feel like I need to lose a bit more, probably not another 2 stone more like 1-1 and a half, thank you though!
I'm not that determined this time round! x

Hi Abbz, glad to see you are still going,

I'm still doing exante and I've been working out a lot 5-7 times a week so have toned up loads and finally getting closer to 13 stone mark, happy to be losing inches rather than numbers as long as something positive is happening for all this pain! my fitness is definitely improving!

you look so great in your pics and teeny tiny! I know what you mean about feeling like you will be more confident and social at x weight and you almost don't want to enjoy yourself properly until you do get there otherwise you feel like you're settling for second best but you know, find a happy medium otherwise you might always be chasing that rainbow and might never be happy with yourself!

something which most of us are guilty of at times I'm sure !

I tried one if those slendertone an things for first time today-6 weeks til wedding eek!

hope your week is going well xx

Hi Abbz, glad to see you are still going,

I'm still doing exante and I've been working out a lot 5-7 times a week so have toned up loads and finally getting closer to 13 stone mark, happy to be losing inches rather than numbers as long as something positive is happening for all this pain! my fitness is definitely improving!

you look so great in your pics and teeny tiny! I know what you mean about feeling like you will be more confident and social at x weight and you almost don't want to enjoy yourself properly until you do get there otherwise you feel like you're settling for second best but you know, find a happy medium otherwise you might always be chasing that rainbow and might never be happy with yourself!

something which most of us are guilty of at times I'm sure !

I tried one if those slendertone an things for first time today-6 weeks til wedding eek!

hope your week is going well xx

Hey! Yes I'm still going, not that motivated or determined this time round so not being as good as I should be but slowly making progress nonetheless!
Sounds fab, well done on your progress, I bet you look and feel great :)
Yeah that's exactly how I feel, but I have this picture in my head of what I want to look like and I know it's possible so I'll be happy when I'm there :D
I bet you will look great for your wedding, best of luck x

Hey hun, Im thinking that you aren't that determined this time because you look great and thin :)

have a good day x x
Haha, thanks Jen but I think it's because I've spent months eating and I've remembered how good food is!
xxx

I'm pleased to say that after nearly a week of restarting Slim & Save, I'm back to nearly my lowest weight yet (10st8, I'm 10st9).
Debating whether or not I should partake in Easter dinner and the meal out when my brother comes down to visit on Friday, not sure yet.
Keep eating loads of stuff I shouldn't be eating, not drinking enough water, but I'm still losing slowly and I've been doing leg and tummy work outs which is toning me up :)

Wow skinny minny,...

I'm restarting tomoro so showing my face after previous failed attempts!

Bet you look fab.

Ava
xxxxx

Wow skinny minny,...

I'm restarting tomoro so showing my face after previous failed attempts!

Bet you look fab.

Ava
xxxxx
Best of luck Ava! And thank you but I still look chunky haha, damn thighs :L xx

Still 10st9! (though the scales were on 10st8 for a while before settling on 10st9)
I really need to get motivated, I keep skipping milkshakes/bars and having snacks instead, I mean it's still working but it can't be healthy.
Everytime I get down to my lowest weight yet something happens to bring me back up to 11 stone (occasions and events)
I was determined to stick with it now, no coming off it, but it's Easter soon and my brother is coming down to visit so he'll probably take us out for a meal and last time that happened I said I wasn't going to eat anything but got coerced into it. I'd love an Easter roast and a lovely meal out but the chances are it will bring my weight back up to 11 stone. Sigh. What to do...

Well anyway I've been doing a workout routine to tone up my bad bits (legs and tum). It's a three-day cycle:

Day One: Legs
- 20 squats
- 30 lunges
- 40 calf raises
- 50 second wall sit
- 100 starjumps
- 50 second wall sit
- 40 sumo squats
- 30 leg raises
- 20 squats

Day Two: Tummy
- 20 crunches (regular)
- 20 crunches (legs bent in the air 90 degrees)
- 20 crunches (legs straight up in the air)
- 30 second plank
- 15 reverse crunches
- 15 bicycle crunches
- 30 second hollow hold
- 20 v-ups
- 20 straddle v-ups
- 20 single leg v-ups

Day Three: Rest

REPEAT!

Haven't been doing it long so it's hard to say if it's making a difference yet but I'm determined to get toned! Being slim is one thing but it's pointless going through all this effort to lose weight if I'm still going to be self-conscious because of my lumpy thighs and wobbly tum!

Well done Abbz - It should really start making a difference soon, both losing inches and weight and you'll be surprised how quickly you'll progress.

Just make sure you either alternate weights and Cardio or have a couple of days off to allow your muscles to recover.

My weight diary is similar for Wed and Fri

5 min row
Leg ext - 25kg, 8 reps of 4 sets
Chest press 20k 8 reps of 4 sets
Shoulder press 20kg 8 reps of 4 sets
Triceps - pull down 25kg 8 reps 4 sets
Biceps - pull up 30kg 8 reps 4 sets
Lower back ext 30kg 8 reps 4 sets
Seated lat pull down 2 sets 30kg, 4 sets 35kg 8reps
Verticals pull down 30kg 4 sets of 8
Long pull 30kg 4 sets of 8
Triceps press 30kg 4 sets of 8
Pec deck 20kg 4 sets of 8
Abs machine 30kg 4 sets of 8
Seated leg curl 30kg 4 sets of 8

Mondays is Spin / Body conditioning, other days are cardio through Rowing, walking incline and cycling.

That's amazing weight loss BTW, keep it up :)

Ur welcome abbz! I bet your not chunky. Your 10stone 9 dear!!

Thanks for the well wishes! Shake one down. Im feeling rather excited! Cannot WAIT to get back to the 12's!

Continued good luck abbz!

Ava
xxxxx

Ur welcome abbz! I bet your not chunky. Your 10stone 9 dear!!

Thanks for the well wishes! Shake one down. Im feeling rather excited! Cannot WAIT to get back to the 12's!

Continued good luck abbz!

Ava
xxxxx
Haha thanks but I carry a lot of my weight around my thighs, it's awful :L
Best of luck, again, bet you'll be back in the 12s in no time :) xxx

Haha thanks but I carry a lot of my weight around my thighs, it's awful :L
Best of luck, again, bet you'll be back in the 12s in no time :) xxx

Ur welcome again doll. How you getting on today?

roll on the 12's is right lol

Ava
xxxxx

I gave in, again, this time to Easter. I'm not very good at this anymore...
Well I'm back on S&S today after getting myself back up to 11 stone exactly (a whole 6lb more than the lowest weight I've been!)
Determined this time to not give in, I'm not even doing lifestyle anymore as there's too much temptation.
Plain sailing from here on!
Sorry for not updating much, I'll try to post every day to stay on track :)

It gets harder and harder with every attempt doesn't it! If there is one piece of advice I would give to newbies starting out on VLCD's it would be to stay on it until you are at your target weight, no stopping for birthdays, Christmas, Easter etc because you'll never get back on it 100% don't you agree?
Don't beat yourself up over failed attempts, you've done brilliantly! have you tried low carb diets like Atkins? I lost a stone after lipotrim with Atkins, might be worth a try?

Back