LT Diary Charlotte

Honey- that's just as you are so young. I wouldn't suggest you go below 8 1/2 stone though as it would be to close to an underweight BMI for your height. Your target is 18.1 weight is below 18.5 and your pharmacist won't allow you to do that on LT.

I think it's fantastic that you want to lose but perhaps aiming for 9 stone and maintaining for a year before trying to go lower would be a suggestion?

I'll probably aim for 8½-9 and then if I decide to go below that I'll do it on my own (before my holiday though), I know it might be underweight but as long as I'm healthy I don't mind. I'll probably be happy at 8½-9 though, especially if I work on toning up :) Thanks for your suggestion!

Today I feel like if I stand up and move around I'm going to pass out :(
Anyway I had to start again due to illness, but I'm 100% back on track now (on day 3), I haven't cheated at all and I've lost 5½ pounds already :D

I've made a motivational 'thinspiration' board on the back of my bedroom door telling me to lose weight, with photos of the body I want and a chart of 112 days to cross off day-by-day. I think the thing keeping me most motivated is the satisfaction of crossing out the days and knowing I never have to do them again! Anyway, this means that everyday when I wake up and leave my bedroom, I'm reminded of what I want to achieve :)

Feeling very positive about losing weight this time, I'm not going to screw up!

I'm sooooo hungry :(

I hope these cravings pass soon, my stomach hasn't stopped complaining all day!

STS today which is probably because I went out for a walk in the sun yesterday and didn't drink enough to keep myself hydrated, ah well still lost at least 5.5lbs this week, probably more by the time Monday gets here
:)

Down another 2lbs, that's 7½ in total and i still have 3 days left until weigh-in day :D

Does anyone even follow my diary anymore? Or did you all get sick of me giving up after a few days
:eek:

STS again today but I have no idea why... oh well! Went to the pharmacy today (I ran out of milkshakes where I'd started before and had to come off because I was ill), so even though my weigh-in day is a Monday, I get weighed at the pharmacy every Saturday :)

My pharmacist is really nice; I was worried that they'd make me stop before I got to 9 stone as they might think I was getting too light, but he was really lovely and explained that they'll help me get to any weight that was within a normal BMI, hooray!

My niece is off to Uni tomorrow so I bought her a kilogram of mini eggs and put them all in a jar - somehow I managed to not eat a single one! I'm so motivated
:D

I'm still following Abbz - I don't really post on here too much but started checking in to see how you're getting on again.

Stay positive, the Sun is out and if you stick with it 100% you'll easily reach your goal by the holiday time :) x

I'm still following Abbz - I don't really post on here too much but started checking in to see how you're getting on again.

Stay positive, the Sun is out and if you stick with it 100% you'll easily reach your goal by the holiday time :) x

Ah hi Steve! How are you doing with the maintaining and the training? :)

I'm really positive - I think I'm actually going to do it this time :D

Lost another ¾lb today so that's 8¼lbs lost so far in under a week! :D

Well Done Abbz - you've just got to stay positive and thing that it's only short term, it's not like you've ballooned excessively since you came off Lipotrim last time so you know you can maintain. The amount of walking you do must really help.

The maintaining is going well although I've gained nearly a stone doing weights and living the highlife on cruise ships.

I'm going to try the 5:2 diet again for a few weeks. I've updated my diary on here and will post my progress

Well Done Abbz - you've just got to stay positive and thing that it's only short term, it's not like you've ballooned excessively since you came off Lipotrim last time so you know you can maintain. The amount of walking you do must really help.

The maintaining is going well although I've gained nearly a stone doing weights and living the highlife on cruise ships.

I'm going to try the 5:2 diet again for a few weeks. I've updated my diary on here and will post my progress

Thanks Steve :)
Yeah I know I can maintain I just need to get there first and make sure that maintaining such a low weight won't be too hard :eek:
Ah it's probably mostly muscle! Best of luck, I'm already following your diary and I commented on there too

Weigh-in day is finally here!

And I've lost 9½ pounds! :D

Weigh-in day is finally here! And I've lost 9½ pounds! :D

Nice one - maybe you needed the break to shock your body before hitting it 100% with TFR again.

At that rate, you'll hit your goal in now time :)

Nice one - maybe you needed the break to shock your body before hitting it 100% with TFR again.

At that rate, you'll hit your goal in now time :)

Yeah that sounds like a good theory to me :)

Ah I hope so, I can't wait to get to goal! 16 weeks is too long!

How're you getting on?

I've only lost half a pound in 3 days :confused: I guess this is revenge for losing so much weight last week.

I've only lost half a pound in 3 days :confused: I guess this is revenge for losing so much weight last week.

Im good thanks Abbz. Deelighted to be on day 2 again.

You did lose a lot last week. Keep the faith you might see a loss of a 2 pounds overnight.....

Ava
xxxxx

Im good thanks Abbz. Deelighted to be on day 2 again.

You did lose a lot last week. Keep the faith you might see a loss of a 2 pounds overnight.....

Ava
xxxxx

Glad you're good and ah well done for getting back on it :) Yeah I'm staying hopeful! Going to go for a run and see if that boosts my metabolism a bit xx

I look like a dumpling today :(

Last edited:
Why am I not losing any more weight? I've been stuck at 11st4.5lbs since Monday (only half a pound loss this week so far) :cry:

Back