LT muscle enhancer ??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by howdy-doody, 5 August 2008.

1. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

It might be due to the fact that all the excess flab is comin off but have to say that my arms chest n shoulders haven't looked so well defined for YEARS... :D

And this despite 'people' (you know the type) saying that you loose muscle mass on VLCD...

Got me thinking... basically it's pure protein & nutrients innit... pure muscle building schizz :D Like having a raw steak in a glass :D

I'm happy anyway :D
  2. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

lmao... yup hun...steak in a glass!!!
    Its great when you see muscle again... burning lean muslce on VLCD is a bunch of toss!!1 you're eating therefore not burining muscle burning fat!!
    whooooo hoooo lt!! Rockon!!!!
  3. nice one howdy! nothing like a man with good definition to get the girlies going crazy! u got ur ass down the gym yet to pump some iron?? xox
  4. howdy-doody

Not yet :eek::eek::eek:

Realised I was skintus maximus last weekend but as it's payday tomorrow (yay \o/ :D ) no excuses for not joining on Sat :)

I'm well looking forward to it :)
  5. 2hourglass

2hourglass Well-Known Member

Hey Diddly... did you get to see the You Tube I posted in your honour on you WI thread (was several hours ago) ??
  6. howdy-doody

I did n all :D Ta verrr muchly

Top top chewn :D

I said flush those troubles down the drain :D

The 12" comes with dj tools bits like sound effects of a toilet being flushed :D Much fun in da mix
  7. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Is that why my arms are looking less like bingo wings and look like i've been working out when I havent????