LT Newbie

Rabz

Hi guys

I’m new here not sure if people still use the forum as I’m seeing posts from a few years ago.

I went and purchased Lipotrim today to start tomorrow. Have been struggling to lose weight for a while now and I’m currently the heaviest I have ever been. I want to lose minimum 4 stones by January before my birthday.

Just looking for some support and encouragement and any tips on what to do if I’m craving food or tempted to eat.

Love to hear from those who have either done the diet or currently doing it.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Rabz. Not sure who is around on LT at the mo. They'll pop up here if they are around. We support people on all sorts of programmes- and you'll see others on other meal replacements.

Come and join us on @littlemissnaughty 's Slimner for Christmas thread - a good place to share weekly progress.

Hi Rabz, I am on day 10. I lost 3 stone in ten weeks last time I was on it and am back to lose one and half stone now. It does work but not for the faint hearted. I lost 5lbs in first week. Currently no hunger at all. Drink plenty and take fibre clear for fibre. Good luck!

Hi guys thanks for the replies.
I didn’t receive any email notifications to I didn’t realise I had replies until I logged on today.

Thanks Aligal I will deffo check that out.

Pebbles hi that’s so good I’m currently 15 stones cannot believe I even got to this weight heaviest I have ever been. I want to be minimum 11 stones. So have 4 to lose. I’m on day 4 my first day was horrendous !! Been ok since then have felt hungry a little but not that I couldn’t handle and have been drinking 2.5-3litres of water a day. I’m also taking multivitamins and b12 so my energy doesn’t drop.

Good to hear from you! It does get easier - as the results come in.

I’ve done my first week and lost 8 pounds !!!!
On week two struggling abit as everyone around me eats. Not going to lie have been cheeky and had a tea spoon here and there of food. It hasn’t affected me too much as i still seem to have lost 3 pounds so far.

Having trouble going to the toilet at the minute very painful. Going to speak to the pharmacist about this

I’ve got a diary which i write in everyday which keeps me going.

Hiya Rabz. Brilliant start. Glad you'll post regularly.

Those cheeky spoons. Think about why you want to shed the fat. Write yourself a list of 30 or 40 reasons. And next time you are tempted by a spoon, have a cup of black coffee or tea instead. Those spoons will slow you down. Stay on the straight and narrow - and don't tell yourself you cant gave that spoon- tell yourself you choose not to have a spoon and to let your body use up your fat! Go for getting rid of that 4 stone instead ...

Thank you Aligal that’s very good advice.

I’m 4lbs down this week which is brill !!! Nearly a stone in 2 weeks. I’m going to be extra careful this week as I’m really impressed with how Im feeling and even had compliments asking if I’ve lost weight !! Excited

Exciting! Please take care to follow the transition plan. I didn't and regained over the years - so now am shedding weight again!

I have been on and off this site for a long time, did Lipo trim in 2008 with brill results but have put it back on, tried Exante but didn't lose very much. I am away this weekend at a 70's weekend in Bognor but planning to restart Lipo trim when I am back on Tuesday. I am 60 next feb and would love to lose all my excess weight by then as having a party. Will defo start to post regularly on here from next week. Good luck everybody on this amazing journey.

Welcome back @debbie12slim ! I've gone into my 60s fat - so am shedding it now. Look forward to yr postings after yr weekend. Have a fab time.

welcome back and good luck !!!!

Ive lost 11.5lbs so far im in my 3rd week now hoping to lose 2.5lbs this week minimum and hit my 1 stone mark !!!

1 down 3 to go !!!!

Well done on your losses, got my LP today and was mortified to weigh on their scales 15 1/2 stone but hey ho onward and downward. Had a great time at Bognor, looked like a beach whale in the photo's which admittedly has given me more incentive to get into this diet again. Hopefully a 10lb fluid loss this week, Also going to use my vibro plate to see if that will help. :worthy:

I'm back on LT to, i originally did it 10 years ago but have become a right mess and now need to lose quite a bit of weight so on day 2 at the moment and so far so good, just wish it would hurry up and get in to ketosis, Good luck on your journey.

Back