Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

LT or CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ktcooney, 5 February 2010 Social URL.

1. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey everyone im currently on lipotrim and although i dont find it TOO bad... I dont think i can do this for the next few months and i really want to stick with it.. CD seems to have alot more choice and the though of eating a chocolate bar soundw wonderful... i really want to lose this weight..please help! katie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have just switched over from LT and i am doing ss+ i am allowed 3 shakes/soups/bars a day and a 200kcal meal a day. You can do ss which is the same but no meal.
    I am enjoying CD and even though i don't like any of the soups i have so many more flavours of shake to choose from. They also do tetra packs which are made up shakes, easier to take out with you. I get to have the choc bars as from mon, again easier to have when you are out all day.
    HTH

4. c_robson

c_robson Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Hun. I switched from lt to cd on day 4 as I couldn't stand it. Best thing I did. I like quite a lot of the food. Just working my way through the bars at the moment and I like most so far. I couldn't have lasted long on lt. Hth xx

5. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey girl!!

CD all the way! After 4 weeks on LT I couldn't stand the boredom anymore ;) I switched and it was the best decision ever. So much more choice and it's easier to take out with you (and not get funny looks in public). I love that it's like real food and not just a liquid diet.

Whatever you decide to do best of luck :D

6. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i was on LT for 3 weeks,only shake i liked was the chocolate 1.changed over to CD on tuesday this week and it was the best choice i have made.i was dithering for 5 days "shall i change or stay".there is so much choice on CD that you can have a different shake/soup/bar for 7 days and not have the same 1 twice.everyones taste is different but im sure you would find you have more choice.best of luck whichever route you take.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.