LT & Smoking?

sarah1977

love me, love my dogs :}
Hi all,
I know it's a filthy habit but I'm a smoker and due to start LT tomorrow. I just wondered if any of you guys are smokers and whether you're smoking any more on the plan? Once my weight is where I want it I'm hoping to kick the habit so really don't want to be smoking more if I can help it :/ xx

Hi Sarah, welcome to LT :D I'm a smoker and yes I find I smoke a lot more than normal at the mo... I also want to quit after LT and have all my nicorette stuff ready :) I no its not good and healthy but smoking is really helping me thorough right now!! Good luck for tomorrow xx

hi sian and thanks, i guessed as much. suppose it'll be worth it in the end where the weight loss is concerned :p xxx

I did it the other way round I gave up smoking August last year put loads of weight on and now I'm doing lipotrim to lose it all.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs

I'm a smoker and am smoking more, guess it is a substitute for food! After my Holiday I will see where my weight's at and then that will be the time I kick the smoking! :D

well done with losses!:D yeah i figure once i get my weight something like i'll kick the habit. Too much to try and do all in one go! xx

I'm smoking like a trooper Sarah!! Don't know what I'd do without my ciggies at the mo!! I'll think about that after the diet!! GL!

week 1 -10lbs

Thanks! You too :) Just having my fibreCLEAR. Elevenses in the office so i figured it might just nip my cravings? ;) xx

it helped me Jeni - i think so anyway lol only just made my soup and usually i'd be ravenous at 12 :)

I too smoke - not much - but reckon i';ll be on them a little more that usual while on the diet - my plan is to shift teh weight - get to where i want to be, maintain it for a while then come off teh fags - right now - the weight is doing me no good at all but know i couldn't possible give them up while on such a strict diet! what is fibreclear?

hummmm... wasn't suggested to me at all - do you think (like the flapjack) we're not allowed them on week one?

They weren't suggested to me either Chubb! Ur chemist as good as mine huh! But I knew sometimes on this diet you have trouble 'going' so asked her and she said lipotrim recommend this but I said I'll see how I go on for now.. I'd ask them.. :)

week 1 -10lbs

You need to write 20 posts to do it you've wrote 19 so one more to go

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs

Hiya Lisa, I kept writing on laptop until hit 20 then switched to phone :) over 50 now so been preening my profile all day :p xxx

Back