LT & Smoking?

They weren't suggested to me either Chubb! Ur chemist as good as mine huh! But I knew sometimes on this diet you have trouble 'going' so asked her and she said lipotrim recommend this but I said I'll see how I go on for now.. I'd ask them.. :)

week 1 -10lbs

I think i'll ask next week at my weigh in! Esp if it helps you to slightly fill up! What i'm missing is the actual chewing of food! :drool:

i'm the same guys, not hungry at all. Just feel like i'd like to eat :eek: looking forward to Saturday! Even though it'll only actually be day 5 at least it will be the first weigh in over (fingers crossed!) xxx

It's the only thing we have to look forward to on this diet Sarah!! No food... No drink.. No social life!!! Ooo listen to me all feeling sorry for myself!!!!

week 1 -10lbs

I am a "dirty smoker" as some people put it. But as I am thinking along the lines of health, have opted to use an electronic cigarette in addition to starting LT.

aw bless Jeni lol but just think when we're all at goal we'll wonder what all the fuss was about ;) xx

It's quite good actually, this is my second one because I relapsed on the first. Good knowing that I can use it whenever and wherever to stave off the cravings! Also, it's the action so you don't feel like you've stopped dead.

I've got one kyrs... There really good!! I did quit for 2 weeks but not going to pressure myself whilst on this diet! :)

week 1 -10lbs

mhmm, as much as i'd like to stop smoking i can only do so many things in one go and not to make excuses but i'm bipolar so just being on the LT is taking some doing to keep me stable. My weight is my biggest concern so once i've cracked that then i'll try with the cigs ;) good luck though if you can do both all credit to you! :D

Back