LT to Exante

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sundodger, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sundodger

sundodger Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie & Low(ish) Carbs
    I have just started on LT and I think I have gone into ketosis, however they are not particularly pleasant and are limited in flavours.

I have had a look on the Exante website and the flavours look far more appealing (and the price is better), does anybody know if it will have any negative effects changing across to Exante or would I be better off going out of ketosis and starting afresh?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Exante is a VLCD exactly the same as LT so theres absolutely no reason to come out of ketosis, cos the first thing youd need to do is get back into it

4. sundodger

sundodger Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie & Low(ish) Carbs
    Thanks for that, I thought so but I just wanted to check.

So next question is what is the thai chicken soup and mushroom soup like - they sound nice.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh now see that all depends who you ask ;) Opinions are very divided on here about things. Best thing is just reserve judgement til you try them lol

6. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I really enjoy all the flavours, and have recently changed from LT..the only thing i fin is the Bars leave me a little bloted and gases, so i've stopped eating them..
    The flavours are much more apealing and easier to drink, leaving you feeling fuller for longer..
    The only thing I miss about LT..is going and seeing the girls at the pharmacy every week for WI..

Best of luck hun

7. Belle08

Belle08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.03%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    The Thai chicken is yummy but I am not keen on mushroom so I'm a bit nervous about trying that one :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.