LT WK1 WI Round 2

BMI finally getting into healthy range. I'm exactly half way there now, yay!
Last time I weighed this was late 90's -shock,shock!

well done Nic thats great x

:D
BMI finally getting into healthy range. I'm exactly half way there now, yay!
Last time I weighed this was late 90's -shock,shock!
cool....not far now feels fab doesn't it :D

Go Nic Go!!

Well done to you xx

yay yay yay ---- go nicki go nicki...

the niki skinny rake show! :) lol xox

lol julz your nutz!! With a capital N!!! XXX

Well done hunny thats ace, im really pleased for ya. Hope you enjoyed alton towers, we went the other month and are going back next saturday with fast track passes. hope you didn't queue too long. i get 4th weigh in 2moro, cant wait but still nervous about it xx

Queue's were rubbish, but worth the weight..ooo i would love fast track, but my youngest is 5 so not a good one for us!
Good luck hunni, i am sure you'll have a fab one xx

i would love to have children and bring them to alton towers - sounds like fun! lol xox

I haven't been to Alton Towers since I was a teenager (yes it was open back then!) We keep saying we'll go again with the children but haven't managed it. They are theme park crazy and love all the big rides.

x

WOO HOO 3lbs!! Nic babes you so deserve it, you work darn hard. Have a wonderful time at Alton Towers... not jealous at all!! xxx

wooohooooo well done you!!!!

keep goin missus :D

I haven't been to Alton Towers since I was a teenager (yes it was open back then!) We keep saying we'll go again with the children but haven't managed it. They are theme park crazy and love all the big rides.

x
It fab and i love it ...but chuffing expensive if you have more than one kid!!! I remember the days when it was 13 pound to get in!!!!! God, i sound like my nan! hee hee hee

Back