Lucy_jucies diary

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
K thought I'd start my own diet, taking note of things and being able to look back to see any mistakes made lol.

Well I'm on day three, always the hardest for me, but this time it isn't too bad today. Still getting slight hunger pangs and cravings, but having tuna steak with veg tonight so looking forward to this.

When I done lipotrim I stuck to is correctly and had my best weight loss, then I started to reduce the shakes to two a day and sometime only one a day. My weight loss started to slow down. So this time I'm going to have exactly what I am told to have, hoping if I stick exactly to the plan the weight will come off, and it will be easier as I can have my fish and veg for tea, I can go for a meal and have chicken and veg without the guilt feeling I had with lipotrim. That's one thing I am not wrestling with this time round the guilt feeling, I hated that I became obsessed and dropped my shakes to one a day, I don't know how I functioned, and when I did eat I went mental so this time still being able to eat wont make it feel so forbidden.

But all in all I'm feeling good today and finding it just fine. No alcohol this weekend will be hard but worth it.

5 weeks and counting till America!
Need to lose = 24lb

Ok bolloxed it up on Saturday, but straight back on it. Weigh in day in Friday morning, I'd love half a stone off by then.
Just tried the mac and cheese and it was lovely over the veg, but I couldn't eat it on its own. Oh and tried the porridge, urgh was horrible.

my friend hated the porridge too, luckily i didnt order any

Mac cheese is great. I cant wait to try it with veg x

Back