LucyLous diary - soup??

Fingers crossed for you hun!!!! x x x x

1.5lbs up! My own fault I suppose. Definitely being good next week!

Ah chick never mind.... I gained 1lb last week and the motivation in me this week has been unreal... I even just brought a mini bottle of vino in Tesco so I wouldn't drink a whole big bottle.... and its still in the fridge!! WTF?!

I'm on kickstart this week...... try it for a boost and you'll lose LOADS next week... promise! Just look at Starlight's loss!!

Good luck anyway hun! xx

Aww you know ive gained too! Lets stick together and get it off- wanna join me for a ks week?

Must be something in the air ladies....... x

Yep girls I got the kickstart book out ready to go. Its basically 18 points am I right?

When we go back to original points then we dont gain do we?

Morning girls

I dont update my diary that often cos I never know what to say in it! Im back on track 110% today. Kickstart is going well. Have had a bowl of cherios and skinny milk and a nectarine. Plan to have lots of fruit this week.

I think I have found THE DRESS for my wedding but am petrified to try it on so I think its helping me to be good if that makes sense?

Went to the gym to a Kai bo class last night ... am so sore today but thats a good thing I suppose :D Going to a BLT (bums, legs and tums class - not bacon lettuce and tomato :D) later on tonight too.

Dont know if I could quite say it yet but I think Ive turned a corner! Ive decided I just done want to be fat anymore but Im ok with taking my time to get rid of it!

You should post in your diary more, have you seen the nonsense the rest of us post, you cant be worse than that lol

So youve seen 'the' dress - now thats an incentive if ever there was one :)

Wow - must be amazing to think one day ur gonna be wearing that dress! How awesome..... I'll never get married at this rate! lol x Congrats on the KS - how u finding it today? x

Morning!

Im in flying form today! KS went really well yesterday and I even managed to exercise! :character00116: Havent done a menu out today as such cos Im going out for dinner later and Im not sure where were going but itll be Italian or something so itll be fine!

Im soooo excited. I dont know if I posted last week to tell you that a stone fell out of my engagement ring? I was gutted but was so frightened cos I didnt have the stone! Dont have the ring that long so I went back to the jewellers and he apologised etc etc so he said I could get a replacement. I was a bit nervous to take the same ring because I was very careful so I got a completely new ring!! Going to collect it tomorrow!!! Cant wait!

Oooo...exciting!!! New ring, new attitude...potential dress for the big day!!! Am so glad you have turned a corner. It really is all about attitude and this place helps you see that I think...I have tried and failed before, as most of us here have but then one day something just clicks and you just know what you have to do! :)x

:eek: Kickstart went down the pan a bit yesterday. Went out for dinner. Pointed my food...all going good. Then the wine came....then the appletinis came!!! I lost count!! Had a great night! Will just have to stay away from the munchies today!

I had weetabix this morning even though I feel like a big juicy sausage sandwich!:D

Its all going well for you then Lucy! and hell dont worry about going down the pan, we've all done it at some point. just kick itunder the carpet and get on with it!

Hey Lucy,
Sounds like you had a good night out,mmm the sound of a sausage sanwich i could murder one of thos! Or and egg and bacon one! That the best thing for my hangovers.
Hope you feel better later xx

:eek: Kickstart went down the pan a bit yesterday. Went out for dinner. Pointed my food...all going good. Then the wine came....then the appletinis came!!! I lost count!! Had a great night! Will just have to stay away from the munchies today!

I had weetabix this morning even though I feel like a big juicy sausage sandwich!:D

Tesco HL bacon - that with some WW bread and hp sauce, great hangover food....
x

Girls I have been so bad. I cant seem to get into it at all these days. Im being bold .... but I know Im being bold if you understand?

Im toying with doing the cambridge diet or something.

Im just sick of myself these days.

Hi Lou. You need to ask yourself why you are self-sabotaging hon. Only you know the answer to that - and you may only know if subconsciously.

I don't really know what else to say to you other than to send you my love.

Can you try telling yourself every morning that you'll stick to it 'just for today' and then do that; rather than trying to think ahead and work out 'well, if I lose 2lbs a week for x weeks...' etc etc?

Back