LucyLous diary - soup??

Good luck chic!!!

No its a small one in Lusk at home. Is profiles for women only too?

Im feeling very positive and very in control but very hungry!! :D
Yeah it was, it was a great little place...it's nice to have only women gyms, I know it seems ridiculous but I hate working out around strange men!!! :) Anything else around them is fine ;) But not working out!!!
Ps Good luck hunny x

Morning all :)

The morning is dragging because Im patiently waiting for lunchtime to weigh in! To top it off I dont want to eat much before I weigh in and Im starving!! :eek:

I can feel my clothes are a bit looser this week. I went shopping yesterday to get some stuff for my holidays and I bought all size 16 tops but my bottoms were still 18's or 20's. I said there was no way Id wear a bikini so I was going to get tankinis. I have 2 from last year so these will do. I refuse to pay 30euros plus for a thing that I really dont want to wear anyway!

I have another 9 weeks left to my friends wedding so Im gonna wait a while before I buy an outfit.

Going to the gym tonight. 30mins on the circuit and a 30 min aerobics class. Ill be purple :( but it has to be done!

Im finding it hard to get my head around having treats. Im not complaining....I think its great that we can have them! but still....even when I have enough points I cant get over the feeling of being bold!

Ill post my WI result after lunch!

Good Morning Hun

Having treats is very strange, but at least that way we dont feel deprieved, and have a complete chocolate binge. I know I would lol

Good luck with the exercise tonight, you should be really proud of yourself, you're doing brilliantly. I use to go to aerobics, so know how hard it can be.

Let us know how you get on at weigh in.

xx

You know i found it hard too get around that i was allowed treats as well as long ad i counted them! today for example ive had m dinner which was 5 points and had a choccy bar afterwards! no giult though!

ah good luck hunni with ur wi ul do grand xxxx it is hard with the treats like i just went to mcdonalds with the lil lad and was weird thinking "im not breaking it by eating this"!!! xxx

....... 2.5lbs!!! Yay me!

awh delighted for ya hunni well done xxxxx

Well done! That's excellent news. You should treat yourself to a lovely sarong to go with the tankinis.

Well done hun - and there was you worrying for nowt! Congrats!!!!

Well done, fingers crossed i get the same result at 7pm x

As you may have noticed I went AWOL this week! I didnt mean to honest :eek:

I had a great loss last week and for some reason gave myself permission to eat anything that wasnt nailed down. No reason really! Now Im in a flap again about wedding dresses :D lol Im my own worst enemy! Ive even considered LL or CD to get rid of the weight fast but logical has prevailed!!WI tomorrow back on track today!

Had to confess my sins before I re-started!

I think its the name tbh lol. I had a great result the week before and thought if i do this well each week i could have lost 1 stone by the time i meet my OH parents for the first time, then ate everything i could lay my hands on for the last 5 days :confused:
Wheres the logic there then

Lou

I dont know Lou. Sometimes I think Im my own worst enemy! I think ive found THE dress but am petrified to even go to the shop to look at it!

Im gonna go and change my goals. I want a half a stone a month. So that 1.5 stone by end of October. That'll make me 13.7ish shopping for a dress! At least then I might be a size 14?? (Is that realistic?) and I can loose the rest over the following 6 months before the fittings and get it taken in??

What do you think??

Sounds like a plan to me Louise!!!!x x x x

:innocent0001::innocent0001::innocent0001:
Please please please let me at least sts this week! I promise Ill be a good girl next week :D

Back